Come inside and check out the GARBAGE Rovan XLT450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also the price was $1350 and as soon as it became available in stock he jacked the price up to $1399. I had a feeling o should of pulled out but the pictures and videos got to me and bought it.

Bojatell talks about how he pushed dan to make this truck and it was in development for over 2 years. This thing was put together over the weekend.

I don't think rovan actually builds their poop. If you look at any rovan vehicle, they are ALWAYS on aliexpress or somee poop like months before rovan releases it. It happened with this dumpster fire, it was the same with the f5 (mcd clone) and definitely others. So I think rovan is just a usa distributor , putting their name on it and distributing the garbage. As for primal , thats their design and such, so they went with better QC. My guess

The truck has indications of like it was run. Or it was pieced together from returned rigs
Wouldn't surprise me. Once I bought one of their easy start pullstarts. Thing broke really quickly, and after pulling their arm they sent a replacement out. Didn't even turn it over (the other one did) , and was definitely used beforehand.

@Troopermaniac watch the video at the top of the thread and you'll see what he's talking about
Ok read it and now I'm sad. Was hoping for the XLT to be a proper replacement but I guess not. Let's just hope Rovan gets a strong backlash on this and they fix the issues. Just seems to me that if they fixed 99% of these incompetencies then it wouldn't be half bad. However at this point I'd rather just buy a losi and convert it.

that is shockingly bad dude, you can see its just been rattling around in the box during shipping ,
no excuse for all the slop in the heims, they should be a lot tighter than they are,
the engine though, i'd be tempted to agree its been run, or at least fired up , the rofun 45 i have was dry when i got it, no oil on the piston unlike yours that has a black line of oil on the piston running horizontal in the pic, scratched piston possibly from a non deburred/chamfered edge on the inside of the port, the goldy/brown stain, on the exhaust port, that seems to be sommat the use for either cleaning or sommat like that, both my engine and the spare head i have both have small spots of the same stuff on em, nothing like the big crap stain on yours though,
the cracked head looks like a bolt has been forced between the bottom outer edge of exhaust port and the fin, probably rushed by someone assembling the thing,
also one thing i noticed on pic 7 i think it is, the one with the air intake with crap in it, well look at the fuel line clamp underneath it, it has what looks like dirt at the edge of the cross head screw and oil residue/dirt on the lower side of the clamp,
i bet it is a bitsa thats been assembled from parts to get the thing out the door quicker,
really bad though,

Check out his truck . His basically changing everything over.

I guess some people buy new trucks to dump tons more money to fix the problem and they are ok with it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks