Come on Boys, Let's See 'em DBXL's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K here it is. Just got the wheels on last night. Proline bow ties, skinnies on the front on desperado rims. Dgi 1" axle extenders, FID alum top brace and servo horns, bartolone chassis braces, clutch mount and unsilenced bad ass pipe. DX4s spektrum controller, Zenoah 29.5 ESP race port engine from Dave's motors. 7000 cst oil in shocks, diffs 30k/100k/30k and mounted the fuel tank with nuts and bolts. Oh, almost forgot, TGN velocity stack and air filter. Proline blockade tires on the stock rims and a Baja 5b wing on mounts that I made up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
That looks wicked Marky, those tires will shred everything in its path! The DX4S is a great radio, have had mine for a month and love it, have all 3 cars on it. Im not sure on the wing yet, takes a bit away from the scale look but looks good in its own way if that makes sense. The Bartolone stuff is top notch, I hope to see him at the track Sunday!

My latest. 5ive-t shocks (simply amazing) and finally a 7200mah Killer RC Lipo with a Savox steering servo. Steering is so much more responsive now, cant wait to hit the track! Ignore the broken bumper, they are still on back order.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks SoCal. Yours is looking sweet too! The wing is on purely for downforce. Seeing these things endo over every jump made me do it lol. Once I get on the big track I'll see how effective it really is and maybe leave it off. Just one less thing to worry about breaking/maintaining. I have to run a bit more pre load on the shocks cuz the tires aren't as tall as the blockades. Brings the ride height down a tad.

Made some updates to mine,could not find any window nets so had ago at making some.Not that happy with them but they'll do for now,till I can come up with something better.
DSCF2130_zps3115e215.gif
DSCF2131_zpscfe295e4.gif
DSCF2132_zpsfc02b9bb.gif
DSCF2133_zpsf393490e.gif

Laws, I've got the DBXL Protectors with the 1" extenders all worked out, is that a Jetpro pipe you got there? I had to mod that side to get around the pipe, we are going to be using 5ive carrier bolts perfect fit the inch made a big differ in the profile was able to really turn up and cover the whole carrier and rod on the right side, the left is different in either stock or extended because of the way the brace mounts had to shorten it up for full range of motion do me a favor, my pipe is mounted a bit differently look down at your pipe and see if it projects over the arm, I can make them like mine or send them full height and if your pipe isn't in the way your good, do you have a belt sander? That's the way to mod them I'll put up new pics and a vid in the protector thread, my pipe is off right now I welded the end before I lost it, what a mess it makes of the chassis shooting out the black poop, not any more. Maybe take a pic top down over the fat part of the pipe, I'd like for you to just mount these up and not peepee with them, but if your pipe isn't in the way I hate to take away any height, peace man talk soon

ame7ate8.jpghubeqesy.jpg9urataga.jpg

it seems to just miss the fat part of the pipe. yeah I would like to get my pipe welded cuz that silencer is damn near out lol...should of got the bartalone. or maybe victory pipe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks