Come on Boys, Let's See 'em DBXL's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky

Let's see your whips fellas. I'll wait til my Bling parts show up then I'll post lol. We've seen a few rides here, let's see some more. List of mods too.

Last edited:
Here's mine,mods so far are cy 26cc engine with bartolone silenced pipe and titanium exhaust wrap,turtle racing alloy engine mounts,km wheels and tyre's,90ish wt shock oil in all 4 shocks,team orion 2500 lipo,super bee kill switch and just waiting on some fid racing alloy chassis braces.Wrapped the shell in some cheap blue vinyl and lots of stickers,till they bring out a clear shell :)
DSCF1925_zpsaaa16d91.gif
DSCF2011_zps4445a6e8.jpg
DSCF2061_zpscbf51b9a.gif

Hahaha @ the title, that has happened to me before on a mountain bike forum. Hit up a mod, they could fix it for you. This is a good idea for a thread.

Here is a before and after, more mods to come.

Main ones are 28.5 motor and a Bartolone silenced pipe. Losi 5ive wheels with Blockade tires.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Horizon says late April for clear bodies. I used a gravel/ rocker guard paint on the nose of my body. Any rolls/crashes onto the vinyl will just tear it to shreds. I'm thinking I'll have to do the roof too. But I don't plan on being on my roof too often ;) lol can't win races wheels up!

Last edited:
Let's see your whips fellas. I'll wait til my BIG parts show up then I'll post lol. We've seen a few rides here, let's see some more. List of mods too. Damn, just realized the title says let's see me. Lol I meant 'me in all my glory!'

Well Marky,there are other forums for "That type of stuff" that you said in your post:rolleyes::rolleyes:

J:lol:

Your guys dbxls look freaking sweet. I gotta paint mine also... I really like that extra body piece on the back side of yours paxo

Body panel ideas!

Copying the idea of Paxo...So I went into the garage and cut up some industrial rubber matt I had laying around. Here is what I came up with, took me about 20 minutes. Quarter panels and a rear deck lid. Holes drilled and zip tied. THIS IS JUST A MOCK UP, color doesn't match perfect as it has a bit more gloss and a better trimmed fit would be used, not sure if I will even use them?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
For one thing...I'm jealous that your grass is so green...it's still snowing here! aahhhhhhhggggggg....... also, that looks sweet! I definitely gotta try it also

Thanks,think it looks great SoCalMX.But I would say that as I've done it to mine LOL,Wasn't sure about the panel at first,but the more I looked at it the more I liked it.Just thought it needed a bit more body on it over stock.

Well here's my ride right after cruising around today! not the best looking one but it does the job!

list of upgrades
-X4 hostile mxt <have my friends bajas trenchers in front atm>
-jetpro pipe silenced
-28.5cc head kit
-SnR mud guards
-DGI upper arms in back
-Walbro 990 carb with velocity stack and a dt1 filter I believe it is
-turtle racing v2 pull start with outerwears
y5uganaj.jpgu3a5ymeh.jpg

Lol I love that you work on your cars right from the couch! Do your rear axles still get gunk'd up? Looks like the cvd protectors aren't tall enough on the outside. I'm gonna make my own I think.

They're cheaper for you yanks lol. $20 to ship makes a difference in the decision. They're very nice and Im sure they work beautifully but I can make my own for way less than $50. Don't take it personally Customcvp lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks