Crashed and destroyed the front of my KM.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No lol. Let’s just say this new 29cc Zenoah motor seems to have more torque and acceleration than the 36cc clone engine that came with my Baja. Not used to the quickness and response. Great upgrade of an engine. I ordered all plastic parts again cost me $40 shipped way cheaper than I was hoping ???
Also the WT 990 carb that came with the complete motor is more responsive than the WT 668 I had just bought. Love the 2-3 pull start
NO NO NO NO NO You don't get off that easy. Spill it . What did you hit and hopefully no one was hurt . Pride heals my friend . Spill the beans.
Ya just don't post pic's asking for help with out telling the story as to how it got that way. We all do it here .

Last edited:
NO NO NO NO NO You don't get off that easy. Spill it . What did you hit and hopefully no one was hurt . Pride heals my friend . Spill the beans.
Ya just don't post pic's asking for help with out telling the story as to how it got that way. We all do it here .
Yup my wallet was hurt. I am sure the concrete light post I hit head on from miss calculating a right turn will be just fine. I was to used to my slow old garbage clone motor.

I think the Rovan plastics are better quality than the KMs. I noticed some plastics seem heavier and different color than the rest. The front suspension arms were the impact happen are in perfect condition not a scratch but everything around,over and under literally shattered into powder.

I think the Rovan plastics are better quality than the KMs. I noticed some plastics seem heavier and different color than the rest. The front suspension arms were the impact happen are in perfect condition not a scratch but everything around,over and under literally shattered into powder.
Think the rovan stuff is nylon, probably explain what ur seeing.

Rovan/km plastics suck. Hpi, although there electronics suck, their plastics are much better.

I recently purchased a rovan cage that's a knock off of the team chase cage and the difference is immediate. Not only is the color different on the rovan, but it clearly feels cheaper and it is lighter.

Rovan/km plastics suck. Hpi, although there electronics suck, their plastics are much better.

I recently purchased a rovan cage that's a knock off of the team chase cage and the difference is immediate. Not only is the color different on the rovan, but it clearly feels cheaper and it is lighter.
+1 ?? always get the real deal?

Lol. Is like getting into a head on collision but the bumper is not damaged and with out a scratch but everything around it and behind the bumper is turn into dust. That is my case, that is why the brand name are usually that much pricier. Well you cheap out on the price and you get cheap crap product.

My chassy bent ,it maybe that the material used in the chassy maybe softer aluminum based ,as for titanium ,it is more rigid material ,
I had snapped titanium before on my Mgt. ,an on my Baja ,I was able to bend the chassy back with out further damage!

Titanium is nothing more but a stiffer aluminum that does not bend easy ,it is prone to just break!

My chassy bent ,it maybe that the material used in the chassy maybe softer aluminum based ,as for titanium ,it is more rigid material ,
I had snapped titanium before on my Mgt. ,an on my Baja ,I was able to bend the chassy back with out further damage!

Titanium is nothing more but a stiffer aluminum that does not bend easy ,it is prone to just break!
How did TI get into the coversation. Unless he added TI parts to his buggy, there is no TI in these buggies. Also I've had several pairs of glasses that have TI frames . They bend very nicely and spring back into there original form. Also have some other bits and bobs that are made from Ti nothing like aluminum.

How did TI get into the coversation. Unless he added TI parts to his buggy, there is no TI in these buggies. Also I've had several pairs of glasses that have TI frames . They bend very nicely and spring back into there original form. Also have some other bits and bobs that are made from Ti nothing like aluminum.

It is all manipulated metal with different properties ,they all have different bending & breaking points ,like ,like
the Titanic!....

Any time you crash. YOU WILL BREAK SH!T weather it’s a original 5iveT or a clone baja, crash hard enough and it all breaks.

upgrade what ever broke, then go back out and have fun!

Break, fix, bash, race, break, fix ;repeat...

And remember to be careful with LIGHT POLES and TREES they have a tendency to jump out in front of you at the worst times, WOT...

Got the Baja running nice with the new motor and replaced broken plastic parts. Now the stock throttle Servo took a ? on me while bashing. I had to order a new servo I am also replacing the stock 35KG steering servo with a 60KG since she is gonna be down waiting on parts ?☹️

Got the Baja running nice with the new motor and replaced broken plastic parts. Now the stock throttle Servo took a ? on me while bashing. I had to order a new servo I am also replacing the stock 35KG steering servo with a 60KG since she is gonna be down waiting on parts ?☹
?Hope your ordering good electronics like Savox or Hitec so the likelyhood of this happening again goes down.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks