Crucial 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to order the BF TR billet air filter box. Don't really want to cut the cage.
View attachment 54944View attachment 54945
no one likes a squished tip ???
Thanks Sean. I underestimated how big this truck is. I thought the Vekta would dwarf it but the fenders on the L5T body make it a very large truck. The wheelbase on the 5ive-T is 24.25" and the KV5 is 23.75". I think the truck looks sinister tho.
View attachment 54970View attachment 54971View attachment 54972View attachment 54974View attachment 54973View attachment 54975View attachment 54968
looks killer?

?....yeah hate when things move too quik:oops:..when u thought it'd take alot longer?..Looks like a tatoally different 5ive now dude ???
Thanks yeah I'm happy with the turnout and she started right up without having to adjust anything.
New rig time! ? Build a Baja! Sounds and looks great dude.
? Nah??
????????????????????? Ok Mr moneyman, build a $1400 Baja from scratch in less than 2 months as a teenager. Oh you cant? What I thought peepee head.
You got a point there Z?? At least your not stuck at a gaming console like the rest of our youth.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks