Crucial 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! I've been looking around to see if there were accessories for servo re-enforcement. The kit I got came with the Turtle mounts, which are pretty beefy- but I'll take a solid look at this. Not sure it will fit that on top of that hog- it's quite a bit bigger than standard. But this looks worth investigating.

So I picked up the aluminum spokes on a DDM DoTD last week. They are truly beautiful and can't wait to get them all mounted. Here's a pic of one. I must say they are a little bit of a pain to install cause I put loctite on each bolt so it takes some time. Also as you can see from the pic they are a good 200 grams heavier than stock Losi wheels and you can definitely feel the difference. I'll get some more pics when I get them on the truck.?
20200206_171942.jpg20200206_171414.jpg20200206_171358.jpg

So, I got my wrap on, my aluminum wheels mounted and aluminum wing. I think it turned out great! The hardest part was the hood vents. Royal PITA :ROFLMAO: I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SPRING!!!!!!
View attachment 56651View attachment 56652View attachment 56653View attachment 56654View attachment 56655View attachment 56656View attachment 56657View attachment 56658View attachment 56659
Great choice on the wrap there crucial ?? all flows well, from the wheels, to the wrap, to the wing, good poop.

Finally got around to installing my "push/pull" steering links. Was a beautiful day today so I was able to get another 15 min break-in run in.
View attachment 55663
Can that push pull setup be purchased as a kit or did you piece it together? It looks solid and I have to believe it will prolong the life of the servo. Searching for them on Google provided mixed results and I don't really want to buy junk. Thanks!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks