Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to keep the raw finish wipe the pipe over with oil , Then run till its nice and hot. Let it cool then wipe over with oil again and run till hot. Do this 3 or 4 times and you will end up with that nice blue/gold colour and the pipe wont rust
Thanks for reminding me. I try to wipe it down after every run but I forgot to do it after that run. But to go and do it right now.
She rips about rather nicely? I must admit I like the sound. Well done mate
Thanks Sean?? I'm excited about the performance increase for sure.

As you guys know I got a new heart for my favorite RC
20200103_203208.jpg
#48 production 65cc RC Max with 62mm clutch and titanium exhaust(crazy lightweight)
20200103_203807.jpg
Pictures don't reflect how big and beautifully designed it is. I can't see how its gonna fit on the small chassis the Vekta has. I guess the 32 and pipe will be going for sale soon.
20200104_102648.jpg
20200104_102656.jpg
20200104_102806.jpg
Stripped the panels off. Think I'm gonna put a black/gray carbon fiber wrap on it. It scratches so easily on a rollover don't want to spend a lot of ??
20200103_181658.jpg20200103_181642.jpg
20200104_102936.jpg
Stay tuned cause I have some more goodies for this beast coming soon. This will be a proper rebuild.

As you guys know I got a new heart for my favorite RC
View attachment 55789
#48 production 65cc RC Max with 62mm clutch and titanium exhaust(crazy lightweight)
View attachment 55790
Pictures don't reflect how big and beautifully designed it is. I can't see how its gonna fit on the small chassis the Vekta has. I guess the 32 and pipe will be going for sale soon.
View attachment 55793
View attachment 55794
View attachment 55795
Stripped the panels off. Think I'm gonna put a black/gray carbon fiber wrap on it. It scratches so easily on a rollover don't want to spend a lot of ??
View attachment 55791View attachment 55792
View attachment 55796
Stay tuned cause I have some more goodies for this beast coming soon. This will be a proper rebuild.
Drooling already ? hurry already!?

[QUOTE = "crucialRC, publicación: 216991, miembro: 23045"]
Llegué a casa hoy a un sitio encantador. No creo que haya podido concentrarme mucho en el trabajo hoy.?

Déjame decirte que esto es MASIVO y ¡me encanta!

View attachment 47291View attachment 47293View attachment 47294
[/CITAR]
Yo soy nuevo me gustaría comprar uno de esos para mi hijo soy mecánico estuve viendo muchos videos y me encantaría optener uno sabes si se encuentran por internet?

[QUOTE = "crucialRC, publicación: 216991, miembro: 23045"]
Llegué a casa hoy a un sitio encantador. No creo que haya podido concentrarme mucho en el trabajo hoy.?

Déjame decirte que esto es MASIVO y ¡me encanta!

View attachment 47291View attachment 47293View attachment 47294
[/CITAR]
Yo soy nuevo me gustaría comprar uno de esos para mi hijo soy mecánico estuve viendo muchos videos y me encantaría optener uno sabes si se encuentran por internet?
Huh? English??

Edit:
Danilson:
"I came home today to a lovely place. I don't think I could concentrate much on work today.

Let me tell you this is MASSIVE and I love it!

I am new I would like to buy one of those for my son I am a mechanic I was watching many videos and I would love to get one you know if they are online?"

CrucialRC:
Cool LSF is great. You can buy one at www.davesmotors.com. You'll love it.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks