Crucial MCD XR5 Max Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man such a nice car I bet will be a struggle to customize since it doesn’t need much. I can tell you like to hook your cars up with your own imprint on it
Yeah I will be running it as is. It is hard to find nothing else to do to it tho? Only thing I may get is the aluminum front top chassis brace. The plus is I doubt there will be another at the track

Think about this for a moment. You get to the track and your pushing the front end, or you bounce too hard, or you find your spinning the left rear a bit out of the turn into the straightaway. I think you'll have plenty to amuse yourself with till you get it set up for the track your gonna race on.you could even 4 corner weigh the car to get the weight shifted around where you want it via spring tuning. Endless possibilities until the set up is finished and your happy with it. D9nt they even come with tunable diffs? It will be a tinker toy for sure with all you can set up to get the most out of it. That's what's so great about limiting engine mods. Everyone eventually gets more or less the same power out of the engine, then it's all down to tuning the engine and pipe selection and suspension set up. Should be great fun.

Think about this for a moment. You get to the track and your pushing the front end, or you bounce too hard, or you find your spinning the left rear a bit out of the turn into the straightaway. I think you'll have plenty to amuse yourself with till you get it set up for the track your gonna race on.you could even 4 corner weigh the car to get the weight shifted around where you want it via spring tuning. Endless possibilities until the set up is finished and your happy with it. D9nt they even come with tunable diffs? It will be a tinker toy for sure with all you can set up to get the most out of it. That's what's so great about limiting engine mods. Everyone eventually gets more or less the same power out of the engine, then it's all down to tuning the engine and pipe selection and suspension set up. Should be great fun.
Yup diffs are tunable also. Your right Sean, I think this is gonna be fun. I'll be ordering the engine this week hopefully.

Are the races recorded? Only reason I ask is its helpful to be able to rewatch and confirm what the car is or isnt doing to help with tuning. I know zip about onroad cars, but I'm sure someone on here knows what to look for.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks