• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my list for the 70cc of parts I need.not too bad.

Oil seals $12
Ngk br9es spark plug $3
22mm come drill bit $2
26mm drill bit $3
28mm drill bit $3
19mm drill bit $3
M4 tap $2
M6 tap $2
M5 tap $2
bbrc cb $50
5mm phumatic fitting $5
https://www.ebay.com/p/5-Pcs-M5-Mal...2%26rvr_ts%3Df37182231670ab15f8b274a8ffccb35a
Kill switch $32
Crankcase bolts $10
Yamabond $6
CDI $30
The drill bits are for the intake plate and exhuast flange
What do u think I should start on? Ignition? Exhuast? Intake? Clutch?

I see you are getting a BR9ES spark plug Z?ALX and Rcmax use BMR7A mate, I don't know the difference between the two plugs though

cdi would have more adjusability, if the fan cover doesn't have enough adjusability for u then id get a cdi
I was thinking cdi but not much knowledge there for me like can I still run diamondfire e3 or cmr7h plugs etc and how to set up timing and where to put the hall sensor

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

K need help finding a correct CDI, it needs to be adjustable and needs to be a 2 wire design, most cdi's I find are for motorcycles and have a giant ass port for accessories vs my pick up only has 2 wires. So could one of u help a brotha out ?

http://www.cncengines.com/index.html
Sorry mate just finding some info on who has it.... figured they would have a non advance box too..... still looking. Seems lots of large scale plane guys and boat guys run cdi... all of them want advancing ignition. You may have to drop them(cdi mfg) a line and see what they have
I'd love auto advancing and retarding so I can't mess something up it's just that those are designed for specific engines and I wonder if they are compatible with anything else or they just advance based on what that specific ENGINE is supposed to be at timing wise if that makes any sense

Here's my list for the 70cc of parts I need.not too bad.

Oil seals $12
Ngk br9es spark plug $3
22mm come drill bit $2
26mm drill bit $3
28mm drill bit $3
19mm drill bit $3
M4 tap $2
M6 tap $2
M5 tap $2

Not sure where you could be sourcing drill bits and taps. Please, what ever you do, don't use $2 taps.

Not sure where you could be sourcing drill bits and taps. Please, what ever you do, don't use $2 taps.
Lol ok ?thx I'll void them
The rcxel system is used by tons of people from what I've been reading. If they can be adapted to ryobi weed wacker engines then it can be adapted to your 70cc
Ok ? I'll look into that some more.

Yeah seen the price on the power spark.... figured it was another option. The second link got a bunch of good reviews on on rc universe. Try giving them a shout. I'll openly admit am a bit green on the rc cdi.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks