• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here Are my options, buy the new proper crank @mark35 showed me, I found it for 215 USD which is pretty cheap for that crank, with that Id ask scooter tuning CA, which is the people who I bought the head kit from, if they can exchange the piston fort the same piston just with the 10mm grudgeon pin OR modify the current crank and keep my Piston. I think I wanna buy the proper crank, exchange the Piston, and sell the old crank. I'll ask scooter tuning if they would do the exchange soon ?. I would really love to have the proper crank cuz it would save ALOT of time.

Just get the right stuff if it can be had... less headaches in the long run. Glad to hear your dealing with a company that will work with you!
?? Yup always better to get the proper stuff. My confusion was that, alx's website said (they changed it now) they use a BZM crank (like what I have now) so that's what I bought, turns out they use a Malossi crank that's very similar but not the same. So I'll get the Malossi. I know what's great? Is I found that crank for $215 instead of $286. ??

So I finally am done with the crankshaft for the build, I decided to say screw the old crank and I bought a brand new Malossi crankshaft! Cost a ton (215 USD on discount) but was worth it, can we throw a party now that this Crankshaft Bs is finished? Also it Has increased stroke so just in case I want to upgrade the cylinder head to a 80cc (totally necessary) I can. IMG_20190122_160302.jpgIMG_20190122_160315.jpg

So I finally am done with the crankshaft for the build, I decided to say screw the old crank and I bought a brand new Malossi crankshaft! Cost a ton (215 USD on discount) but was worth it, can we throw a party now that this Crankshaft Bs is finished? Also it Has increased stroke so just in case I want to upgrade the cylinder head to a 80cc (totally necessary) I can. View attachment 49164View attachment 49165
What else you need to finish the build now?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Here's my list for the 70cc of parts I need.not too bad.

Oil seals $12
Ngk br9es spark plug $3
22mm come drill bit $2
26mm drill bit $3
28mm drill bit $3
19mm drill bit $3
M4 tap $2
M6 tap $2
M5 tap $2
bbrc cb $50
5mm phumatic fitting $5
https://www.ebay.com/p/5-Pcs-M5-Mal...2%26rvr_ts%3Df37182231670ab15f8b274a8ffccb35a
Kill switch $32
Crankcase bolts $10
Yamabond $6
CDI $30
The drill bits are for the intake plate and exhuast flange
What do u think I should start on? Ignition? Exhuast? Intake? Clutch?

Here's my list for the 70cc of parts I need.not too bad.

Oil seals $12
Ngk br9es spark plug $3
22mm come drill bit $2
26mm drill bit $3
28mm drill bit $3
19mm drill bit $3
M4 tap $2
M6 tap $2
M5 tap $2
bbrc cb $50
5mm phumatic fitting $5
https://www.ebay.com/p/5-Pcs-M5-Mal...2%26rvr_ts%3Df37182231670ab15f8b274a8ffccb35a
Kill switch $32
Crankcase bolts $10
Yamabond $6
CDI $30
The drill bits are for the intake plate and exhuast flange
What do u think I should start on? Ignition? Exhuast? Intake? Clutch?
Not too much then what's the yamabond for and also what made you choose cdi

Not too much then what's the yamabond for and also what made you choose cdi

yamabond is for sealing the crankcase and for sealing the carb gaskets, just to be safe. the cdi, i will be running E85 and my ignition is not preset like on the original engine so i need the cdi to adjust the ignition timing.

yamabond is for sealing the crankcase and for sealing the carb gaskets, just to be safe. the cdi, i will be running E85 and my ignition is not preset like on the original engine so i need the cdi to adjust the ignition timing.
Ok I was thinking about cdi for mine but I will have more problems I thing so I'm going to go with an adjustable timing fan cover

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks