• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should come out. May have to give it a gentle tap tap. I was gonna suggest this the other day but you posted the movable flywheel idea which I though would have been easier to adjust.
The moveable Flywheel would be the best imo, just the other guys make it sounds like a expensive pain which I'm trying to avoid lol.

Need to use a hall effect switch that will point straight down with the wires pointing up. Than make a bracket with slot arced in it to go in the bolt hole above. You can buy hell effect switches and add the wires on to it. You will just need to know which side of the hall effect switch to flag the magnets with. I do not remember what side I used on mine for a project but If you spin it and check with a volt meter you can figure it out.

These are not related to the build but I thought I'd upload these memes lol

This one is for @1Coopgt ???
Need to use a hall effect switch that will point straight down with the wires pointing up. Than make a bracket with slot arced in it to go in the bolt hole above. You can buy hell effect switches and add the wires on to it. You will just need to know which side of the hall effect switch to flag the magnets with. I do not remember what side I used on mine for a project but If you spin it and check with a volt meter you can figure it out.
Thx

Z, is the sensor probe pressed into the plastic "V" bracket ? Can you remove the sensor from the plastic bracket and fabricate a new one ? Work with me here and lets see if we can come up with something that you like..

Z, is the sensor probe pressed into the plastic "V" bracket ? Can you remove the sensor from the plastic bracket and fabricate a new one ? Work with me here and lets see if we can come up with something that you like..

If ur talking about this v bracket 49581
Yes the sensor can be removed from the bracket

Last edited:
The biggest problem with the bracket idea is making it easily movable and keeping the spacing the same to the trigger magnet. It would have to be on the same arc as the flywheel and fit into the hole that the original mag went into.

That's why I asked if the probe can be removed from it's OEM plastic bracket. The OEM bracket is design specific to a totally different application. I'm thinking it might be an easier course of action to fabricate a custom bracket to hold the probe with Z's case configuration. This way you're not modifying expensive components and probe bracket trial and error is more feasible IMO. Again, not trying to force anything on anyone, it's ultimately Z's call, I can do any type of modeling in Autacad but I need dimensional specifics, and I need to understand how things fit and function to be of any help...

That's why I asked if the probe can be removed from it's OEM plastic bracket. The OEM bracket is design specific to a totally different application. I'm thinking it might be an easier course of action to fabricate a custom bracket to hold the probe with Z's case configuration. This way you're not modifying expensive components and probe bracket trial and error is more feasible IMO. Again, not trying to force anything on anyone, it's ultimately Z's call, I can do any type of modeling in Autacad but I need dimensional specifics, and I need to understand how things fit and function to be of any help...
Yes, I'm thinking of a new bracket. Working with the other one would be more hassle than it's worth imo. Do u have any ideas for the bracket so far? Also do u want me to give any dimensions? If so which ones?

Last edited:
Z, if you can sketch up accurate 2D drawings of the case, flywheel and the probe and email them to me I can then make an attempt to create a 3D solid model assembly in Autocad. The more detail you give me the more accurate the model will be.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks