• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me mum likes a clean house. And me wife's dad was supposed to stop out and he would kill me wife if the house wasnt decent. No one else really gives a darn. We all have young kids so all our houses are trashed all the time lol

28/46 blackbone gearing delayed by USPS ? also tomorrow I'll try and see if I can go to a machine shop and get that ignition spur gear knocked out. That's been annoying me. And tommorow I'll see if I can get to a auto parts store to get spark plugs, becuase again, trying to get it assembles by the end of the week (don't hold me to that DOUG?) . but if I don't have time tomorrow, obviously I have a whole week. Oh yeah, and rent a torque wrench from the autparts strore aswell.

Ha! Check out what just turned up15626153477765327518567413665979.jpg
The missing oil seals! Would ya look at that. Now I got spare seals ? so I checked the tracking and, these were the second set the guy sent, and I checked the original set, and they got delivered to my old house in Texas and we're forwarded, so they will probably arrive here sometime. Which would be cool, so I have 2 spare sets. I'll probably use these when the winter rebuild comes around, I'll freshen up all the gaskets on the engine and pop in a new piston ring for extra compression just so it can be fresh for the coming summer.

Last edited:
No point in fixing something that ain't broke.. and you should see a slight increase in compression as the ring breaks in. So ah depending on how much more of the summer it takes you to get her together you may not have it broke in yet ?? (sorry had to have a lil fun)

No point in fixing something that ain't broke.. and you should see a slight increase in compression as the ring breaks in. So ah depending on how much more of the summer it takes you to get her together you may not have it broke in yet ?? (sorry had to have a lil fun)
Hey man, when it runs, I'll be non stop running it so I can get break in done, hopefully I can do the break in in under 2 days.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks