• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I couldn't make it to Fastenal becuase we had to go to the airport and pick up a visiting family member, so Tomorrow I'm tryna go along with go to the machine shop to get that ignition spur gear BS sorted. Then possibly on Thursday go to home Depot and get me my socket adapter for the drill start. Cuz I'm tryna get it running before Sunday (becuase said family member is leaving then, and I think it would be cool to show it)

Lol I'm starting to feel your pain. I broke my dbxl this past Easter... ?
Not near as long as you've been down but jeez
Wow ? yeah not as long but still. Oh crap I just realized I need to actually find a machine shop, hate doing that cuz I'm indecisive as hell, last time It was like one of the only options except for a bunch of one with bad reviews, here they seam to be all decent.

? here to you trying to get frankie running??? won't having out of towners hamper your efforts??
Thx, no because all the parts (I think, there's nothing on the list to order out of town but something might come up, I certainly hope not!!!!!) I ordered online have been delivered and nothing needs ordered from online now. Only things left are a socket adapter to actually start it, get the hole on the ignition gear embiggened but that's local, and get my screws from Fastenal, so the only thing that i could think of is those little spring steel shims being out of stock, but there's like 5 Fastenals so if the one I'mma go to don't have em, I'll give the others a call. So tomorrow I'm gunna get my screws and go to the machine shop, then Friday go get my socket adapter from home Depot and fuel and hopefully I'll be able to assemble that night (before 3am so I don't screw anything up lol) and try to get it running and start the break-in on Saturday, that's if fastenal has my shims and If the machine shop doesn't decide to take freaking forever.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks