• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet she is a lucky girl??
No one car is better each have there pros and cons ?? no point in having a pissing contest over that?? it's all about having fun......on my wish list is a mcd xr5?
I really want a w5 max ultimate ????MCD-Racing-W5-Max-1.jpg.15267673_1208462669242978_3873334586574805314_n.jpg like who doesn't want one????? Artwork. nothing compares in my opinion, other than a outlaw hybrid (to me) but even that doesn't have as much engineering and technology involved.

get this , Me the daddy fouled her HIX plug ! . Should have dumped in a cmr to break in motor, But NO beer drinking daddy smokes a $15.00 plug!!!
If you guy's decide to buy a MCD make sure you get it from cardinal racing. The owner and his wife are super people!!!!!!

get this , Me the daddy fouled her HIX plug ! . Should have dumped in a cmr to break in motor, But NO beer drinking daddy smokes a $15.00 plug!!!
If you guy's decide to buy a MCD make sure you get it from cardinal racing. The owner and his wife are super people!!!!!!
Well I'll never be able to afford one but if I ever do I'll definitely go to cardinal racing, I've heard they were great from a couple of others on YouTube aswell ?

ZEE did you get my mail?
Well I'll never be able to afford one but if I ever do I'll definitely go to cardinal racing, I've heard they were great from a couple of others on YouTube aswell ?
OH YEA ! he sets me up with the GRP rims and tires as we switched over the HPIs to the 180mm platform, Never going back!!!

So how are you going to HP rate this monster? 10-12 HP heavy slug with SOME zip....12-15 HP heavy slug with good zip... 18-22 HP heavy slug with great zip...22-25 HP broke rod ,shattered piston, hole in case...

So how are you going to HP rate this monster? 10-12 HP heavy slug with SOME zip....12-15 HP heavy slug with good zip... 18-22 HP heavy slug with great zip...22-25 HP broke rod ,shattered piston, hole in case...
Lmao, so I do plan on either building a Dyno for measuring the power or sending the motor out to someone to Dyno tune (Dyno tune as in mess with timing and everything to sqeeze as much HP out of it) it and see how much power it makes, Id like to do it myself but If it will cost way to much I'll send it out. I don't plan on making too much power (for a 70cc), I'm aiming for 22hp max as I don't want it to blow poop up, and I want it reliable. I'm sure I could probably push 28hp+ (mayne not with my cylinder) as I've seen people do that on a 70cc but then it becomes a race engine and will need rebuilding quite often, which I don't want. I want it to make ALX type Power (18-19 go or slightly more) with Alx type reliability, that's my goal, and that's what will make it worth it for me. I doubt it will make that much hp on my 19mm carb tho, as it probably won't flow enough for that much power (maybe it would if I could run pump gas but I'm running e85 which needs like 50% more fuel and air
50% more fuel and air

Make sure all your seal are going to like the alky mix. Our methanol motors all have different seal types in crank and the carbs are built from ground up to move way more fuel and diaphram stacks made just for methanol. walbro has a carb line just for this. these carbs even have larger jet holes in throat to increase the piss flow. We get our go juice at the sunoco race fuel plant here on east coast. Made close to home!

Make sure all your seal are going to like the alky mix. Our methanol motors all have different seal types in crank and the carbs are built from ground up to move way more fuel and diaphram stacks made just for methanol. walbro has a carb line just for this. these carbs even have larger jet holes in throat to increase the piss flow. We get our go juice at the sunoco race fuel plant here on east coast. Made close to home!
Yep all my seals are nitrile (which is methanol and e85 resistant), my carbs diaphragms aren't tho so what I'm Gunna do is purge the engine after every run with ethanol free gas (or very low ethanol) to clean all the e85 out so my diaphragms don't harden ? should work out fine till I can afford a proper methanol/alky/e85 carb

it works !! I will dig up some walbro #s for ya when I go to cart shop to use dyno , he has the master walbro stuff that has flow tables and setups so it will point ya in the right way. I would bring disc home to download but it is HUGE and it would fill up my laptop .

I think the spirals are made too take the higher % at the pumps now a little better , Not sure if they would like the corn juice at the % it is at. Not sure, I have read a bunch of different claims with them. Take one and toss it in some corn juice in glass jar and come back a few days later as see if it still feels the same, who knows!. The RR kits we have here for our corn carbs ALL the stacks are off white and look like woven fabric and glassy

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks