• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z this thread with 68 pages is so far gone there'll be no repairing it ? best to take it out back and ........????????
???? At this point, it's not even to show new members what I'm doing or tips for building a custom POS, it's do hard to follow with All the changes and bullshit on here ? so at this point, its me, you, and Sean's thread ???

Nope, we're all still watching with great intent. We all want to see your Frankenstein come to life! If it ends up killing you in the process, that's just a bonus, so long as it gets uploaded to youtube!:ROFLMAO::censored::eek:
Glad people are actually still going along, surprised most people didn't get scared away from all the bs ?

Nope, we're all still watching with great intent. We all want to see your Frankenstein come to life! If it ends up killing you in the process, that's just a bonus, so long as it gets uploaded to youtube!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:
Mmm we need to find a 3rd party camera man to make sure we catch every detail?? and all????

you might want to spray some fogging oil in that motor so it does not take a set while it is in it's storage mode and roll the chassis around the house to get the flat spots out of foam in tires and also make sure your lipo is in storage voltage level

you might want to spray some fogging oil in that motor so it does not take a set while it is in it's storage mode and roll the chassis around the house to get the flat spots out of foam in tires and also make sure your lipo is in storage voltage level
Motor is not together so there's no point. I don't have a lipo but my nimh is pretty much dead ? and I do roll it around quite a bit ?

we shoot big bore airguns here and I got a 68ci carbon fiber bottle here I could charge to 4500psi and you could slide that baby in your chassis and knock off the fill foster with a hammer ! For sure it will get ya roll'in
you better hurry up , If the dem's get us the green new deal will have us 2 smoke boys out in the woods with corn mash fuel drippers and you will have to reboot your build to run on shine

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks