• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gwad dam ? that's gonna be one ugly SOB? Now we just have to decide who's the female dog in all this.........and that's when the fight started ???????
???? Evssv is the female dog here ?no question about it, he probably cross dresses too ???? the end result will be a Frankenstein, quite like my engine ??? and the fight started long ago, lasted about as long as ww2????? his cannon fired and I didn't evacuate my bunker ??????

You asked what made him cry sooooo ?
Sooo I got to thinking, I've got a 75cc cylinder kit lying around, I'm not using this because the cylinder kit is for a totally different scooter than what the cylinder I'm using is (it's one of the wrong parts it ordered), so I can't use that plus is cast iron vs the Athena I'm using is aluminum, I've had it for a year and nobody has bought it from me as of now, but the bolt pattern is the exact same, so I could borrow the cylinder head off the wrong cylinder and use it on my engine for testing. I wonder how this would work? I would probably loose compression tho since the head is made for a domed piston and my piston is a flat top. Take a look, the combustion chamber is the same diamentions as my head, the wrong head has a slanted spark plug, this will be something I will test. Right is the one for my kit left is the one for the wrong cyl15646895093966434714507224538722.jpg
Same spark plug length and size

Last edited:
If you had a way to measure chamber volume you would be able to figure out the difference. From the pic it looks like you'll be a few cc larger with the cast head. In small engines like these a few cc either way can make a big compression difference. (don't get offended I called it a small engine)

If you had a way to measure chamber volume you would be able to figure out the difference. From the pic it looks like you'll be a few cc larger with the cast head. In small engines like these a few cc either way can make a big compression difference. (don't get offended I called it a small engine)
Well I have no way to do that lol, and no I'm not offended. It's a 70cc it's not that big only in RC it is kinda big

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks