• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's never a bad idea. But you most likely would have been ok as long as you didnt turn it into a pretzel taking it out.
It would take a lot of heat to stress a circlip that it would loose spring tension
They aren't screwed up, just a tiny bit scratched (that doesn't matter, just describing the state of em). I'll decide if I do want to, it won't really make a difference becuase I'll still have to wait for the helicoil

Also if it's not delivered in a week and a half (I don't think those estimations are correct, they can't be unless they are coming from China or something, which I doubt) I'll just order a different kit, cuz, e85 is prone to attracting moisture fast so I don't want that to go bad otherwise, I'll have to order oil (ran out ?) which is another delay ?

I have my local Napa store order me that stuff like that ,I just catch my neighbor before he leaves
work the next morning an tell him what I need ,if they don't have it ,then they order it ,an it is there
on there next day delivery!....:p

Ok so I managed to cancel the actual kit (with the drill bit, tap, and 6.7mm inserts), I had bought extra inserts becuase my hole is about 9mm deep (my caliper is not very accurate so I bought a little smaller and 9mm) and those are coming from China (go figure) and they had already shipped, so ill order a different kit and just get other inserts (not gunna wait a month or more for some slow ass shipping for some tiny thread inserts)

Ok so I managed to cancel the actual kit (with the drill bit, tap, and 6.7mm inserts), I had bought extra inserts becuase my hole is about 9mm deep (my caliper is not very accurate so I bought a little smaller and 9mm) and those are coming from China (go figure) and they had already shipped, so ill order a different kit and just get other inserts (not gunna wait a month or more for some slow ass shipping for some tiny thread inserts)

Mkay so the extra inserts I got I finally got a refund so then I ordered a new kit and extra inserts from fleebay and est delivery is Aug 5-7 (hopefully 5 ?). If that goddamn screw hole didn't decide to crap itself I wouldn't be here ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks