• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the flywheel, its a Traxxas flywheel for a nitro rustler o think, and has a magnet installed already ? looks like it will work, just need the machine shop to enlarge the taper and put a keyway in it. This thing is tiny! And weighs pretty much nothing. Keep in mind I don't big hands
IMG_20190420_185623.jpg

i think this thursday imma go back to the machine shop and drop my stuff off for them to do, i was going to go next thursday but since they are slightly slow (not gonna rush em) ill drop it off this thursday so i can get all of it back asap

Last edited:
can i get sum votes here? i have a couple of options for gearing, wait for deroit perf to get the correct gear (26t) in stock? sell the spur gear (ive sold the pinion) and buy 28-46? the risk with this is that it could not be sold before we move which is in 3 weeks, but also here's a chance that detroit perf could get the 26t pinny back in before its sold

I was talking about time an extra 3 weeks nothing at this point:unsure:
No it won't take an extra 3 weeks, I have 3 weeks to finish it before I move. Im not sure if I've explained this but I want it done before we move Because I have like 2 big boxes worth of parts and stuff for it, and I'd like to reduce that to none because then it will take up more space in the car (not letting the movers move my baja, too paranoid of it getting stolen) and then it's more of a pain.

No it won't take an extra 3 weeks, I have 3 weeks to finish it before I move. Im not sure if I've explained this but I want it done before we move Because I have like 2 big boxes worth of parts and stuff for it, and I'd like to reduce that to none because then it will take up more space in the car (not letting the movers move my baja, too paranoid of it getting stolen) and then it's more of a pain.
Right now om up to speed??

ok here. my flywheel was gunna be too low down the shaft of the crank and interfere with my ignition gear, so my remedy is lathe the gear down (was gunna do this anyways) and then put a a couple arbor spacers behind the flywheel and then they will not rub! this is great (y):cool:

If you ever go a wrap or custom paint job
You'll have to go with a Frankenstein theme :unsure::LOL:(y)
Would be epic and so fit your rig
LOL definetly would fit my truck! :LOL:
ok here. my flywheel was gunna be too low down the shaft of the crank and interfere with my ignition gear, so my remedy is lathe the gear down (was gunna do this anyways) and then put a a couple arbor spacers behind the flywheel and then they will not rub! this is great (y):cool:
or maybe even just buy a big ass metal spacer and ask the machine shop to put a keyway in it :unsure: would be wayyyy less ghetto than stacking a bunch of spacers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks