• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gwad why? Aren't there other options?
what you mean? Like package insurance from usps? Or insurance from a actual insurance company? If your talking about USPS package insurance, they offer it, but I'm pretty sure the seller has to decide to pick it or not, don't know if you (as in the buyer) can choose insurance.

Yeah I know but at least it should have insurance on it.... a wile back I bought a SR120 heli. Normal post. It got lost. The seller said they shipped it. sucks to be you. Lost out on $150.00 ish. (Mind you it shipped in the horizon box showing an rc heli on it. I'm sure it got jacked buy someone) Never let anything ship USPS with out insurance since then..... thinking about it I haven't had anything lost since I started doing that. At worst I call my post office and talk to one of the lady's and it's all sorted in a jiffy. don't think they like having to pay out if something is "lost"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks