Custom R/C Two Rotor Mini 13B OS Rotary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I assme they are all in on it because the guy speaking Spanish does say "One something something". Which does fit the speed. But it looks like its glued to the ground. The rotational speed needed to go that fast would make his wheels turn into little clouds of burned rubber at first pull. no?!

And I assme they are all in on it because the guy speaking Spanish does say "One something something". Which does fit the speed. But it looks like its glued to the ground. The rotational speed needed to go that fast would make his wheels turn into little clouds of burned rubber at first pull. no?!
Yeah don't make much sense to me

But then again, the later footage in the video it is obvious that it is one aggressive little fiddlesticker. 20cc is not enough to drive a 5th scale but ramp it up some or maybe build a multi rotor system would do the trick? If for no other reason just to do something different. Now that people are doing v8 all the way up to v16's for large scale RC's anyway.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks