D⭐ XR5 ULTIMATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everything came to a stand still😤 obr promised me my motor before their move🤔, so I have no motor🤦‍♂️. Got a mail this morning (usa time) saying he will check on the order status 🙄.
While iv been waiting iv placed an order for a regular clutch. Its gonna get a fs with a ddm 9.5k spring and a new bell👍🏻 from what iv heard the probite dose not do well off road. Its also been cold and wet so iv held off painting 👍🏻
9.5k spring on road? Your gunna get alot of wheel spin. Be fun as feck though

You can do it! Get to painting, likely will take me forever to paint also 🤣
Been working a fair bit but yes no excuses now🙄😆
try the sound it makes when turning the flywheel :ROFLMAO: . but no . I'm just joking
Yeah we will see 🤔 the first 34 full mod is still ripping hard so kind of know what to expect👍🏻

Had 2 hours after work today
Manged to get some stuff done
#1 fitted the hillantronics kill S
#2 changed the clone starter for a zen
#3 fitted an outerwears
#4 swapped the bell out
#5 dug out an 1107 walbro carb
a few things a checked like the headbolts , weren't at 7.9nm torque 🤦‍♂️ the screw in the front of the shroud was so short , only held in by 2 threads changed that. Re gapped the coil and the vstack was added👍🏻
20210908_185331.jpg
20210908_185402.jpg
20210908_185412.jpg
Tomorrow ill fit the clutch and mount the motor 💪

Been contemplating a hack for some of the fine details when it comes to painting the shell. I like the idea of the panel lines showing 👌 but I don't fancy having to spray/cut them in🤦‍♂️ what you guys think of using a sharpy marker and then spray over it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks