dbxl delivered last week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old NiMH batteries or did you get the lipos?

If stock 32, then about 1/4 throttle and she should start to engage.

batteries were delivered with truck, charged for first time
are there different stock engines available?

Are you sure they are charged? Not sure which charger you have but are you sure its charged?

Yes every RTR may be different with engines that come with it. I know 5ive T 2.0 is a 32 but the older was a 26 I believe. Not sure what came in the dbxl.

Are you sure they are charged? Not sure which charger you have but are you sure its charged?

Yes every RTR may be different with engines that come with it. I know 5ive T 2.0 is a 32 but the older was a 26 I believe. Not sure what came in the dbxl.

-charger is a dynamite prophet sport mini
-i’m using the stock remote that came with kit, adjusted AVC/ST. RATE and the truck steered and ran great!
-how long does the stock battery last in relation to full tanks of fuel?

?I'm glad you got it running. Just have fun man. Find out for yourself how long the battery lasts. You have the killswitch so you have nothing to worry about. Have fun??
there in a kill switch that automatically engages when battery dies?

Check your endpoints on each
endpoints?
And get ready for the my killer bee don't work because I have a spectrum.... disable AVC.... whack yourself off..... buy a futaba....
i’m not sure what that means?
A killer bee will remotely shut the truck down with low battery power, loss of signal, or press of a button. It is a must with any gas 5th scale. www.davesmotors.com is you place to order. I believe they run about $50 or so.
this will work with my bone stock setup?

Can’t adjust endpoints with a stock controller But good advice for when he upgrades the Tx/Rx ??

Avc interferes with the kill switch. Spectrum controllers have also been known to be problematic with setting up a kill switch. A more popular option is just using a Futuba set up.

A kill switch should work with your stock set up, you just need to disable the AVC.

I run a spektrum radio with the dynamite kill switch, everything went together and worked perfectly. It's only $35 also

Non avc, not gunna pay for things I'll never use. I have 1 radio for everything, most of my cars are 1/10th scale buggies I race on a indoor clay track, that avc stuff really messes things up and slows people down.

Really? Mine came with this thing. Doesn't say anything about having avc. It went straight onto Craigslist

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-194534.png
    Screenshot_20200421-194534.png
    340.5 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks