Dbxl exhaust question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a dominator right? thanks for the help but i really need silenced.
tbh theres hardly no difference between silenced/unsilanced pipes...probly a few db's at that ?.........people will hear u reguardeless of wht pipe u have..?..or have not.?...unless u have run one of these
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254313733698
....u r not gonna find a "quite" pipe .?....end of?
i run both here btw?

Well the place i run my cars is a park but there are houses around it so it's important for my pipes to be quiet. i have a baja too and it came with a pipe that was like deafening, i got a replacement for it that's like half as loud. it's still loud like you say, but is way quieter than the one it came with.

Why not just use an add on silencer then? I can appreciate your want to keep the noise down, but your basically gonna have to spend some cash for what your looking for. Being in the 2 stroke game most my life, I know 2 thing about pipes that are consistent. 1 the engine runs better 2 they are louder then a factory exhaust system. The latter can be mitigated to an extent, but ultimately the money still needs spent.

like the first thing i tried was the add on silencer, i think jetpro makes it and rovan sells a knockoff. it doesn't do much. i was thinking if i could use 5ive pipes i would have a much better selection, maybe i could get my quiet pipe for less than $250. i don't mind losing a little power to have a quieter car. thanks for the info though.

Hi i'm looking into an exhaust for my dbxl. i was told 5ive t and 5ive b exhausts will fit, is this true? and any chance anyone have a silenced dbxl pipe for $100 or so? Thanks.
I took a Dbxl in on a trade that has a Jetpro (Raw) silenced pipe on it, But
It probably will cost you more than $100
Dollars, the header was all messed up
When I received it so, I googled jetpro
And was Abel to contact the owner of
Jetpro from the info on there site
His name is Dino, He’s a great guy!
Bent over backwards to help me! And
His products are top notch!-

i've seen a few videos of them and they seemed really loud. how loud is it compared to the stock black can?

actually i put a pipe on my rovan baja and it was quite a bit quieter than stock. https://www.rovanrc.com/product-rv85299 but you're right, this was the only one i've ever used that was quieter than the black can.
wht pipe was it ?
...d'ho...that one in link :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
..ahh...yeah mate had one on his 5ive an it was not loud atall ? ..but there shite....??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks