DBXL Steering wobble.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a kill switch ??
I have a kill switch installed. But it wont let me setup the switch on a button. I'm assuming it will still work if reciever isn't working since it doesn't turn on unless it's on. But it's just annoying I cant use the aux setup due to AVC...
Thanks for all the helps guys. I appreciate it.

So I just got a DBXL and the steering was shaking uncontrollable side to side. Noticed the org servo was making noises. Guess the servo went out. Replaced it with a Hitech 845 and replaced the steering with a push pull system. It's still shaking side to side.
Also when I pickup the front end and move side to side the wheel turn only when powered up without using controller.
And ideas on a solution for the wobble/shale?
And is this suppose to happen when you pickup your car?
This is sounds like it is the AVC, and the rate is too high. Try turning down the AVC until it is barely correcting itself when you pick up the car and move from side to side. AVC can really help keep the car/truck under control when driving on different surfaces. I love this feature of the Spektrum radios and will always use it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks