DBXL tire and wheel size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few quick question regarding tire and foam stiffness.I recently switched from the original DBXL tires and foams to the Mad Max clones and foams from Rovan.The tires and foams I currently have on the truck are very stiff in comparison to the originals they seemed very pliable and soft in comparison.I was wondering if a softer combo allows for more user error when driving because it seems to me that now I tend to have more roll overs than with the originals.I am thinking the softer original tire and foams allow the tire to roll under the wheel a bit during hard cornering instead of catching and rolling the truck over.What does everyone think and am I wrong for thinking this is the difference in my curent situation?

LMFAO yeah I know it is mostly my fault but it seems that the stiffer set up is a bit more unforgiving.The traction on the new tires is night and day to the old ones but they are super stiff and even a quick shift in direction can get the wheels off the ground and almost flip it.I will get used to it I am sure but I am also wondering if a softer foam would be a better fit for how I drive.

The stock tires on a db are terribly soft. I went threw a few of them before I switched them out. Pluse they didn't grip for poop. Even my trenchers will flip the db over in a hard turn, and they are soft. Running taped stock foams atm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks