DDM 7000mah 7.4 RX Lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of these batteries I’m running in my Losi 5ive B I just built

It has 2 identical battery connections and a balance plug

My question is.. is there a purpose for the 2 identical plugs or could I splice them together and change the end so that it will plug into the MTXL power harness? Is this a bad idea? Or would it be ok to do this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 9
So should I get a different battery?
No I have the same battery the short one is for charging and the long one is for the reciever keep them in storage mode when your not going to use for more than a couple of days there's a lot of information on lipos try GoogleING it
Get yourself a digital lipo charger
No I have the same battery the short one is for charging and the long one is for the reciever keep them in storage mode when your not going to use for more than a couple of days there's a lot of information on lipos try GoogleING it

Ok. Gotcha... I wasn’t sure on that... I do have the appropriate charger for it and follow the use and care instructions

With that said I could just change the plug for the receiver to match the harness for the MTXL and everything will be fine correct?

Ok. Gotcha... I wasn’t sure on that... I do have the appropriate charger for it and follow the use and care instructions

With that said I could just change the plug for the receiver to match the harness for the MTXL and everything will be fine correct?
It should be the same it plugs into the power switch

:unsure:Why would you charge with the other plug when you have the lipo balance plug there with thicker gauge cable?

:unsure:Why would you charge with the other plug when you have the lipo balance plug there with thicker gauge cable?

The 5ive T 1.5 came with a balace charger ( that i actually still use).

The other lipo charger i have ( Onyx 235) will not charge through the balance plug. The balance plug connects to a balance board that connects to the charger. Battery gets charged using the jr plug. It connects to a squid that connects to the charger.

20190513_212532.jpg

My Onyx 235 is pretty old...but it still works...I don't have a need to replace the thing yet.
Some newer chargers might have the balance ports built into the charger...no need for the balance board then....but I don't know...I never looked into those.
I do prefer to use the small Dynamite charger though...less setup.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks