DDM Deal of the Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really not impressed?? iv always made peace with paying extra for my DDM orders......living outside the US?
PRIOR to my last order (two days ago)
I was charge $54 for a FedEx box ........now I've been asked to pay $99??‍♂️ i think I'm done with that!!!! Not sure if I'll be buying from them in a hurry......rcmax would have been free shipping on that $540 bill??

Really not impressed?? iv always made peace with paying extra for my DDM orders......living outside the US?
I was charge $54 for a FedEx box ........now I've been asked to pay $99??‍♂️ i think I'm done with that!!!! Not sure if I'll be buying from them in a hurry......rcmax would have been free shipping on that $540 bill??
What we miss?

Double ? 20% of the order in shipping is not right??
Hey doug. I needed a fg part and ddm was out of stock. Found it on ebay.uk 30. Plus 20 shipping
To me in the states. Messaged my buddy in England with the link. Free shipping in the uk
I figured the seller was making money on shipping.. Nope rob said all shipping has gone up after England left the E.U...

Yeah? rcmax still does free over £300 for me?? spending that is easy too?‍♂️
Hey doug. I needed a fg part and ddm was out of stock. Found it on ebay.uk 30. Plus 20 shipping
To me in the states. Messaged my buddy in England with the link. Free shipping in the uk
I figured the seller was making money on shipping.. Nope rob said all shipping has gone up after England left the E.U...

Hi, the same here :
$190 order $35 for fedex and addtional taxes $65 so, i need to find another solution

Yep,shipping from UK has gone up quite a bit. I'm shocked at some quotes for ebay items and i know the sellers weren't inflating shipping. I've not ordered anything from there lately no matter how tempting it may be. Its not just the UK though, shipping to usa has gone up universally from everywhere.

Here the most impact it's the way of shipment : with postal services almost no additional taxes, but with private carrier fedex, dhl, .... it's automatically taxes because the carrier takes in average $25 to collect them for the government....
Rockauto.com has services that allow to pre-paid the taxes and avoid the $25, and they have not increased their shipping rates

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks