DEAD CHARGER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AA's suck.

Ok, just checking. Don't want you to be stuck in my sitch and have to buy a second charger. I prob shoulda went with lipo's too. ?‍♂️
Not as much as your momma ? jk. I use a set of rechargeable nimh in mine, but tbh a set of AA lasts for days and arw super cheap. So I cant ever see the need to chang over to lipo.

I just seem to eat through AA and AAA's and hate buying them plus I figured the LiFe is chargeable out in the field if need ever arose. Idk why I'm such a female dog but lipo's make me nervous.

Aren't those lithium ion not lipo? and Yeah yeah I know I'm not sucking big amounts of amps at once and balance charging after every run should/will keep them healthy but I still get nervous. In the car is one thing, in my hand is another lol.

Oh my dear ostrich, it's time to remove your head from the sand, and look into the sun of enlightenment ?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/338762/why-do-lithium-ion-batteries-explode/amp/
Basically I'll paraphrase, all lithium batteries can go boom, not just lipo. Reason being is they store massive amounts of energy for their size, and they are so very good at giving it up, but it's really not as big of a deal as it's made out to be, normally needs a short, or severe damage to happen.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks