Decompression valve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyways back on topic, head has been shipped as promised ?
Shipping in the UK must be pretty cheap no? Cuz last time I tried to ship overseas it was $200 ? and this guy did it of 15 pounds (too damn lazy to type in the conversion ??)

It isn't going to cool anything off any way ,it will only boil the liquid that is in the radiator .with out a thermostat!
Once heat is consistent ,on the head ,the heat stays until the engine is shut down!

I bet it still gets hot if he is running it hard. Radiators look too small. I know what it takes to keep mine cooled and I am pinned almost all the time at 20,000 and above for almost my whole Losi tank. I mean he has fans he says BUT look at the size of the radiators. Not much area to try and dissipate heat with.

The guy still has fins on the heads so he's getting some air cooling too. The bad part is I don't see any kind of pump to push the water.

Correct. You need to circulate the water to pull heat away. Thermal siphoning does work on some things but the amount of heat going to be made needs to have a pump moving water. Maybe if he is just wide open slow down turn around and come back and do it a few time. The minute you run it hard it will have an issues.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks