Discuss your Dynamic/Bergonzoni L/S RC here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasnt able to work on the car last night or get any pics I was stuck in my town zoning board meeting till 12am last night. hopefully tonight I will get a chance to get my rear brakes setup and take some pics tonight

Okay well I am almost ready to sell my berg because I have no time to fix it or play with it. Any takers. Just kidding I love the car I just need to find some time to work on it. Maybe I will have pics tomorrow we will have to see.

i just sold the Blue/Bold/Raw aluminum berg with the Yellow body to PhilAnderson. new member that just joined. Enjoy the Brave/Bull Phil. let me know how she goes. get some vid if you can! we love vid and pics here.

speaking of pics. while im aquiring my needed upgrades for my Baja, i have been thinking on what i can do to improve the rear brake configuration, thus get better rear braking action. well after some looking and fiddleing, this is the mod i came up with.

here is the pic of the original setup.
DSCN2834.jpg

while this worked, the cables had quite a hard turn, and this created alot of drag, as well as some binding.

i decided to go with a cantaleaver type setup using an old Hitec 615MG servo that was toast, a few rc plane parts, some bushing/spacers, and after a few hrs of mucking around this is the end result.

DSCN3571.gif

First order of business was to move the rear brake from the back of the hub to the front. This should help the braking abilitys.

DSCN3585.gif

DSCN3583.gif
DSCN3584.gif

you can see the new rear servo main cable rout next to the motor,
while it will get hot, i don't really see a problem except the little bit of outer cable wear.
i had a dead 615 servo here (pre 645s from Hitec), so i pulled it apart and took the top drive gear for the servo horn, and the lower bearing out of it to use.

then i found the brass colored servo rod links for airplanes, that would thread thru the servo horn and top gear, with the bottom bearing installed. the rod link got a cable lock on top to hold the horn down and lock together to stop unthreading, then the bottom protruded far enough that it traveled about 3/4s the way thru the orange cross member between the rear bulkheads. on the bottom, i used a threaded bushing that was the same threads as the plane links, this allowed me to get the new cantaleaver setup snug, and steady, but very easy to move.

DSCN3576.gif
DSCN3578.gif

next was re routing of the rear cables. i took one of the stock berg cable holders and cut it in two, using one half per side to hold the end of the sheath. i used a few spacers and a few other items to hold the set up together. as well as a few springs to keep things in place.

DSCN3581.gif

DSCN3582.gif

working by hand has shown this is a very smooth set up at the moment. i may look at something slightly different in the future should i keep the car.
the servo should be fine, but im going to install the new 645s i have, and try to work something very similar in between the front bulk heads. i like this so much, it should be very smooth and much easier fo the servo to pull smoothly and evenly on the brakes.

T

hello i know that there's been a lot of time since something was posted here but i need some help...a couple of months ago i bought a used bergonzoni brave(don't know if it's 1 or 2) for like 300 euro...The car is basically in great shape but it needs a little service.It looks exactly like this (except my exhaust is not black but silver and i have front disc brakes) CIMG0050.jpg
My first question is where i can find parts for it?
I need an optional locked or adjustable differential

and i need these two parts as a replacement
cimg0052u.jpg

also my engine acts up a little weird...maybe you can check these 2 videos of my problem:

Here the engine is running cold and thus rich.the problem does not occur in this video:

[ame]http://youtu.be/e-OEdvFI3nY[/ame]

and here you can see the problem...note that i was on full throttle the whole time...

[ame]http://youtu.be/sYZYUGUIGGM[/ame]

Thanks in advance.Giannis from Greece.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i took the car to a chainsaw shop and we changed all the gaskets*(i do not know their name)inside the carb and cleaned the carb 7 times with no luck...also i noticed(weird in my opinion) that the engine does not have a gakest in the upper cylinder head but there is no oil or something spilling out of the head...Thanks again!

Last edited:
anyone know where i can get the motor mount and clutch from the F1 car?

any parts at all actually

been to the site and cant find any USEFUL information

any help much apppreciated

I know this thread is dead, but anyone got a PDF of the parts manual, i can't find mine and i'm looking for the layshaft for the drive gears.
Thanks
Glen

I know this thread is dead, but anyone got a PDF of the parts manual, i can't find mine and i'm looking for the layshaft for the drive gears.
Thanks
Glen
There is no manual no matter how much you search for it...I was given the manual and the parts list with the car when i bought it used but i cannot find it :( if i find it i will be happy to scan it and post it here...

There is no manual no matter how much you search for it...I was given the manual and the parts list with the car when i bought it used but i cannot find it :( if i find it i will be happy to scan it and post it here...

I found a complete parts manual this am. Took 2 days of searching but it was right where i left it.
If you find yours and it diff than mine, i'll take a copy. Always searching for BERG stuff.
Thanks
Glen

hi guys ive just stumbled on a load of dynamic/bergonzoni boss reed engine parts I have the following items all new in packets

23cc rings
23cc piston
23cc heads 1 new in pack 1 looks new no pack
23cc bores 1 new in pack
flywheel
exhaust manifold
engine mount brackets
crank brand new
plugs
pm for more info

Last edited:
I found a complete parts manual this am. Took 2 days of searching but it was right where i left it.
If you find yours and it diff than mine, i'll take a copy. Always searching for BERG stuff.
Thanks
Glen

Hey,

Bergonzoni owner here, check out calling all Bergonzoni owners thread I posted couple month back.

Any chance of a copy of the parts manual?

Cheers

hi guys ive just stumbled on a load of dynamic/bergonzoni boss reed engine parts I have the following items all new in packets

23cc rings
23cc piston
23cc heads 1 new in pack 1 looks new no pack
23cc bores 1 new in pack
flywheel
exhaust manifold
engine mount brackets
crank brand new
plugs
pm for more info
Hey I know this is super old but you have any idea where I can find some parts these days? Specifically a flywheel.. any help I'd really appreciate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks