Discuss your Dynamic/Bergonzoni L/S RC here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the velocity stack it what screws on the outside of your carby, usually holding the choke plate...

fyi i used the Baja prefilter assembly, prefilter and a TGN Dual Stage then the Outwears. i KNOW i ll be haveing NO dirt ingestion problems. This has worked EXCELLENT on the Baja.
but any air filter should work, but i would still cover it with an Outwears for the extra assurance.

i have the 2 shoe adj clutch on atleast one of my Braves. so far its been working great.

Griff yea i have an extra spur gear. only one thats in the bag. lmk if you want it.

FYI you can get the FG 42 t spur gear and it will work on the Berg Carrier.

you can also get the full FG Carrier if you want and run it, i haven't tried to fit the FG Carrier on mine yet, but when i looked it over when i installed the FG Spur a month ago, the carrier would go right one, but you ll need to remove the cross pin for the Berg Carrier on the Spur shaft.

the FG carrier was 13.80 from BigBoys Toys i think is where i got it.

but yea Check the motor mounts and the mesh, the motor mounts do allow a mm or 2 of adjustment, enough that if not right, the spurs will get stripped out.
T

not sure, iv wondered that myself.
If i had an fg/hard/oddified diff here id try it. but i don't.
i would like to think it could work. just not sure what it would take to make it work.
T

I just got a Brave 2 thanks to nomoa and im looking for the aluminum arms and some outher parts if you have them Timmahh or know wher to get them plz let me know.

Boozer, my computer dumped, so i don't have ur email on this one. Anywho, check out http://www.raco.co.at/bergonzoni1_5.html. He might have some alloy parts. You will have to pay over the water shipping, but Wolfgang is a top-o-the line kind of guy.
I'm working on a layshaft for ya. And i'll see if Eric in FLA has any.
No Moa

yea, and the shipping isnt un bearable either. I ve spoke with Wolfgang via email, great guy!.

the only alum arm i ve seen have been on the 3Grand Bull Models. and that ive only seen online.
i ll go thru the parts in the next day or so and see if i have a Layshaft. don't think i do, but i may.

Timmahh sorry I never purchased the spur gear from you, I ended just ordering a couple of fg spurs and have found them to be a little stronger than the stock berg gears. I also modified the carrier to work on the berg by cutting a slot for the rod to fit in.

Now I have a new problem, the pullstart is not retracting fully do you guys know of a fix for this. Can I replace the pullstart with a zenoah pullstart or can the spring be replaced on the Berg pullstart. Timmahh I know you have taken the engines apart so you may have some expertise on this. I wanted to get some ideas before i opened the pullstart assembly.

The Zen one might fit, but i would just take it apart, and put another turn on the spring, (tighten) that should help.

yea not sure on the internal parts of the ps, but next time i have it apart,i ll take a look.
T

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks