Discuss your Dynamic/Bergonzoni L/S RC here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as i said previously, i m looking at picking up a shizload of parts for these. i found a guy willing to deal. so with any luck, buy sunday, we ll come to a price agreement, and i would have gone and picked them up. so heres hoping i have parts available by next week. i ll keep you guys informed.
Timmahh

yea opening bid is decent. thats a Brave 1. like mine but not the compitition. it s basically stock with front disc brakes i beleive. 550.00 would be a decent price imo.

the Dom from Lack of Sence, teh fla seller didnt sell. the Berg he had went for the opening bid of 450.

ok, Deals set. by the weeks end, i ll have a pretty good supply of stock and some hop up parts available. so Should you guys need anything, let me know, i may have it available. Once i get the stuff, i ll make an itemized list of what i do have available. We ll deal with prices as parts are needed.
Timmahh

OK, wow What do I have? where to start. Its Probably better for me to ask what you Want, and i ll let you know if i have it.
2 complete Brave 2s, one Upgraded partially one pretty stock, plus my original Brave I. I will be going thru the Upgraded Brave 2 and adding all the compitition parts i have on the Brave 1 to finish it up as a full compitition Brave 2, and then have another nearly full compition Brave 2 and an upgraded Brave 1. the last to of which i will be either selling or parting out!

Some of the other parts i have are
Berg F1 body set, New unused.

rims, foam, and tires, not sure what all yet. but all will need assembly. all types. but i will only be selling off some of these l8r.
I have some various motor parts, gaskets for the cylinders ect. no head gaskets unfortunatly.
i have rear body mounts setups and rear support pieces. and various body posts. a couple F1 type air scoops, nuts and bolts for most anything needed. air filter foams, and other parts.
CBs and a few stock clutchs.

lmk what your looking for as i may have it available.

also a note: these motor mounts DO allow the motor to move a few mm, so check your motor mount bolts for tightness, as it will affect the pinion/spur mesh
T

heres a link to the photobucket page with the new Brave 2s.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/levi0804/Garage/Brave 2/

Last edited:
after doing a more detailed inspection. Neither of the Brave 2s are stock. Both have been upgraded to some point or another. im just debating on if i want to take the one thats all aluminum in color, and ano all the alloy to a new color. I think i will, and in the process i ll prolly take some of the parts off the Brave I and apply them to the other Brave 2 so I can have it fully upgraded.
too many options atm. lol

Went out yesterday and started the motors on the 2 new Braves. started right up, one was set so rich it wouldnt run at all. i think the motor was never ran, 2 out an H and L. talk about gurlgleing.lol i also put a new piston and ring into the original motor, but havnt tried to fire it up yet. i ll do that tomorrow.

still have to get soem things situated like the rims/tires/foams and see what i end up with overall. right now its 3 fully running motors and one new rebuild which should run. 3 full braves, 2 upgraded 2s and one full 1 comp. 4 disc brake sets ( 2 installed and one for each of the front ends on the new 2s, rims/tires/foams. spare motor less piston reed cage assembly carb flywheel housing. but the rest is there. packs of nuts and bolts, spare stock clutches, a spear bell or 2, some spare spurs, 2 bodys, i sold one to the neighbor. an 05 Vette body. body posts. front bumper and bumper mount. air filters, F1 Filter tubes. just way to much. hopeing to get one of them out for a run tomorrow. i need to adjust the clutch on the other and install the electronics and get another Nomadio RX for one of the 2 new ones.

to much shiz going on. will post more later.
T

timmah can you post some detailed pictures of the front and rear brake setups of the brave 2 cars, I am having a hard time with figuring out the rears especially. I have everything back together except the rear brakes just trying to figure out the setup. thanks

Do you know about how old those brave 2 cars you got are. My car is identical except for the chassis. My chassis is 8mm thick. I am asking cause I am trying to figure out how old my car is.

not sure on the age. but i think your is newer than mine. mine all appear to have the same chassie.

DSCN2169.gif

DSCN2168.gif

DSCN2170.gif

these are from the original brave, but shouls be the same with the exception of the compititon version hubs on the rears

my setup is different than yours on the rear. I recieved a post for the long cable coming from the servo to go thru to attach to the two short cables but i cannot for the life of me figure out where it goes. I will post some pics when I get home tonight so you can see what I am talking about. For the time being I just hooked up the single disc and the front brakes so I can get some run time this weekend.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks