Discuss your Dynamic/Bergonzoni L/S RC here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 of my boss' have been ported and modded by a boat motor builder. im not sure who. i haven't had enough run time with them to notice a major difference between the stocker and the ported one, but as soon as it gets nicer out, you can BET i ll be doing some testing.

as soon as the local motor builder i do use has his dyno finished, they ll be put up on that too.

Lombardo Collari is the Owner of Collari, Italian NUMERO UNO Nitor Motor Manufacturer and Brake Guy Extrodinaire!

Collari makes a shizload of RC goods.

If he Moved Back to Dynamic, thats Impressive news.
I see Dynamic is holding all the 1/5 scale items and Bergonzoni is now strictly nitro!

one of my Brave 2s has been fitted with some Bull Pieces, but not the whole setup. Like No Moa said, the Bulls are some Stunning Representations of top shelf 1/5ths imo.
T

Hey guys I ran my berg on saturday for a good 2 hours or so, got everything adjusted and it ran awesome. Then trouble struck, the diff is slipping really bad. I hope to god that I do not need to buy a new diff. Is there a way to tighten the diff. The car still moves, and I don't hear any grinding noises so I don't think it is stripped. Any ideas on a fix would be greatly appreciated. One other thing before it really started to slip I noticed that when I would go into a corner and then try to accelerate there would be some slippage also but when i was running i thought this was normal. Please help!!!

check the grub screws holding everything between the diff and the axles. sounds like one or two have loosened up on you. should be an easy find, hold one wheel and spin the other, were you see one piece moving the piece next to it shoud be moving with it, if its not, check for a loose set screw (Grub screw as it is often called). you will want to stop the spur from spinning to the turning motion is from one wheel to the other thru the diff.
T

only the original cylinder has been off which was said to have port work done to ie.. i ve not opened one of the stock motors yet. when i do< hopefully not anytime Soon> i ll smap some pics.

though i do have a few pics of the that motor apart, but i never took the time to actually look as see if i can see any of the port work. i ll take a look at the one cylinder i have and compare it with the pics i do have of the modified one and see if i can see any notable differances.

Sweet, some blue locktight and 24 hrs dry time will fix you up good

Lauter. here are a few cylinder pics of the original motor, which was said to be ported polished and balanced. i ll pull the ohter cylinder off thats supposed to be a stock on i think.

DSCN1667.gif

DSCN1666.gif

DSCN1664.gif

Do you guys know if the oneillbrothers filter kit will work on a boss motor. I want to get a new air filter for the car I don't trust the stock foam filter.

Also I see that the Oneillbrothers filter comes with a velocity stack what does this do.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks