Do you still use your nitros?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the thunder tiger good cars for the money.

I just sold my nitro for 200 euros a thunder tiger sst. Was a good car. I miss it, possibly wil buy it back from him when he gets bored of it. Or just buy the bigger buggy the st-1.

I wonder how long 2 strokes have been used in the rc world.

I saw an engine for sale in another forum the other day that claimed 6.15hp. That would be hard to beat top end.

At the same time i understand what your saying. Small light nitro buggies putting out good hp will always have good top end.

Im more concerned about electric. A close friend of mine imported a Traxxas Rustler waterproof brushless off the net brand new.

We tested it yeasterday, it hit 80 km/h on its back wheel out of a half charger lipo!

He had to get wheelie bars just to keep it from flipping on its roof!

masts LOL

I ran my nitro tonight. it has a rotostart so easy to fire. my glow igniter battery was dead, tossed another in.... dead... so had to borrow an igniter. got it running and richened the needles a bit but was running a bit rich. This car handles like a dream. I must have worn a few layers of rubber off drifting. top end was ok but it got up and shifted to second pretty quick. I don't know how much use I will get out of it but it's an interesting novelty car.

I plan to always have 2 buggy's, nitro and gasser.

If I feel like launching off some jumps I get the nitro out and head to local bmx or buggy track. If I feel like bashing with mates just want to play on my own i take the gasser out.

In saying that though I haven't started my nitro in 2 weeks since I got my gasser. Think ill start it tonight and just let it run for a bit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks