Does the Clutch bell needs to be shimmed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did but I thought that was the air filter housing?

Anyways, I am about to go and Rip this car in a parking lot to relieve my anger .

if its my thread the reference is to its not the turtle racing billet air box its the billet insulator. The insulator is ok Its those teflon gaskets that are sh*t. Hopefully your top end will be OK if you caught it extremely early. Otherwise put money aside for a top end. If you can try and take a peek inside your cylinder with the carb or exhaust off to see if you have ANY scoring or scratches. My compression is diminishing every run

@Rep732
This is the stroker kit that I put on 34cc. Honestly top end didn't really change compare to stock motor but the low end improved good amount.

Did you gain good top end speed with the ess kit?

Kinda hard to believe you can't notice a difference between stock and the stroked 34cc.....my top end kit hasan aggressive transition into the powerband and it still does as it's slowly dying. And as far as i could tell i gained a "little" bump in speed...if your gearing is stock your speed won't necessarily increase unless your engine can turn more rpm over stock...from what simon at olimat told me his pipe will give an extra 2k rpm.

Maybe my pipe is meant for low end only who knows?? Still a nice upgrade over stock and I am happy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks