DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
???? :rolleyes:
and as i suspected....nothing worse then the yearly feking common cold ffs :rolleyes: ...and most of the sheeple massiss bought it hook..line n sinker??.....and still will do as there told by there lovin governments??

Last edited:
due to there "super hygine" protocols :rolleyes: they ONLY had 20 deaths...?think ffs people ?...think hard here..... :poop: :poop: everywere and 20 deaths?.....:ROFLMAO: still not clear enuff for u now...:rolleyes: .....20 deaths in over 2 billion population whos mostly covered in ???? ?......
do u really really think they wash there hands after each poop?....fek do they?
obv if they ? on the beach then yes they will no doubt wash off there "cornholyhole"....with there hands then go make dinner?

Last edited:
Im amazed how easily people are dupped into tossing away they're freedoms over this. Every "expert" who got this virus wrong should be hung for treason. Every government official who exploited it for political gain should join them. Im so disgusted how this has been blown way out of proportion, and disappointed most people aren't intelligent enough to see it. The data is in and this really is not much worse than a bad flu season. They completely fudged the numbers as we miraculously have almost no flu deaths compared to other years. They readily admit a positive covid test isnt required to be counted as a covid death. How do people not question that? How are people so blinded to reality? I don't get it.
due to there "super hygine" protocol they ONLY had 20 deaths...?think ffs people ?...think hard here..... :poop: :poop: everywere and 20 deaths?.....:ROFLMAO: still not clear enuff for u now...:rolleyes: .....20 deaths in over 2 billion population whos mostly covered in ???? ?......
do u really really think they wash there hands after each poop?....fek do they?
obv if they ? on the beach then yes they will no doubt wash off there "cornholyhole"....with there hands then go make dinner?
I don't get why people would have kids if they live like that. What a cruel thing to do to a child. The saddest part is we have this in America. Go to San Fransisco and crap is everywhere, Needles and other filth too. Kinda sad the uber liberal areas have digressed to 3rd world status.

Last edited:
Im amazed how easily people are dupped into tossing away they're freedoms over this. Every "expert" who got this virus wrong should be hung for treason. Every government official who exploited it for political gain should join them. Im so disgusted how this has been blown way out of proportion, and disappointed most people aren't intelligent enough to see it. The data is in and this really is not much worse than a bad flu season. They completely fudged the numbers as we miraculously have almost no flu deaths compared to other years. They readily admit a positive covid test isnt required to be counted as a covid death. How do people not question that? How are people so blinded to reality? I don't get it.

I don't get why people would have kids if they live like that. What a cruel thing to do to a child. The saddest part is we have this in America. Go to San Fransisco and crap is everywhere, Needles and other filth too. Kinda sad the uber liberal areas have digressed to 3rd world status.
I've seen the vids on san fan's ?? problum..?..crazy this is happening in this day n age considering San fan's not a 3rd world cuntry.....?
ok well almost?

I've seen the vids on san fan's ?? problum..?..crazy this is happening in this day n age considering San fan's not a 3rd world cuntry.....?
ok well almost?
Sure it is. It has a section of uber wealthy, who can afford anything they want. Then there's the other 80%+ of people who can barely afford a 1 bedroom apartment. Vagrants are everywhere begging and shitting. The place is really gross, and its not just the tenderloin. The whole city is smeared in poop.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks