DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know thinking about,the flu still kills more people with the same transference factors as covid and yet NO mandatory Shutdowns or masks or locked inside your home!!.
Every year we have the flu season told to avoid with the same precautions. Avoid contact,give space and cover mouth and nose when coughing/sneezing-Stay home if sick - Am I right?.
So hmm- look at how the piggy bank got cracked open wideeee. Along with a lot of that money vanishing with no trace.
Gotta be a Clinton somewhere in this equation.
We're being hoodwinked on a massive level.

You know thinking about,the flu still kills more people with the same transference factors as covid and yet NO mandatory Shutdowns or masks or locked inside your home!!.
Every year we have the flu season told to avoid with the same precautions. Avoid contact,give space and cover mouth and nose when coughing/sneezing-Stay home if sick - Am I right?.
So hmm- look at how the piggy bank got cracked open wideeee. Along with a lot of that money vanishing with no trace.
Gotta be a Clinton somewhere in this equation.
We're being hoodwinked on a massive level.
The treasury has definitely been pilfered. Ill stop working before I pay more taxes. I already pay roughly half what I make if all taxes are counted. Luckily my military pension is exempt from taxation. Might be time to hop in the wagon instead of pulling it.

Their are already saying things are going to have to go up.
Why do the citizens keep having to pay for the screw ups,lies and looting.
This was another tactic because the standard tried and true war scenario no longer works to pull Americans together against a common eneny/country.
Rang the war bell so much people wised up,especially since the spoils of war - Never ever trickle down to the people - the ones fighting or population in general.
The only ones who've benefited are the warmongers(elites)-
industrial complex.
PS:This ain't no conspiracy theory.

This was another tactic because the standard tried and true war scenario no longer works to pull Americans together against a common eneny/country.
Rang the war bell so much people wised up,especially since the spoils of war - Never ever trickle down to the people - the ones fighting or population in general.
industrial complex.
Seen it first hand in Iraq and Afghanistan. The amount of straight up theft was shocking. Just one small example. Our battalion deployed with all of our support troops. Cooks, mechanics, the works. Most did absolutely nothing, because we paid KBR ludicrous amounts of money to hire people from the 3rd world to do it for peanuts. Countless other examples of stealing went on in plain sight. It was at that time I really understood government is the problem, never the answer.

industrial complex.
nnii☹

While the KKK is clearly a awful organization, in America we don't arrest people for such things. You can't be a free country without excepting the good, and the bad views people hold. Toss him out of the store? Hell yes. Charge him with a crime? Nope. If we start policing every racist or bigoted action, nearly everyone will end up in jail eventually. Ive never met one person who didn't have atleast some mildly bigoted views. Let him wallow in his raged filled misery. By the looks of it hes one donut away from stroking out.

Id be shocked if 100k exist in the whole country. Besides, don't you hail from the land of apartheid? Just cuz they didn't wear silly sheets doesn't change anything.?
I do but none of right wing bastard wore freeky kkk outfits?? more like militery outfits ?
In south Africa borders there's a small country called Lesotho ?? few years ago some right wing guys thought they'd go there and they were killed after pulling out there guns?‍♂️??
Idiots??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks