DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this well on my job. I have 20 guys wanting to stay home and collect unemployment which in the case of the virus legislation is pretty close to what my guys make on a weekly salary. It hurts my productivity on the job and due to the legislation i have to guarantee them a job when they come back. ?So they can stay at home and collect unemployment and i have to replace them with workers willing to come to work, then when these guys decide to come back I have to lay the guys that were willing to work off or transfer them?? I thinks it's some bullshite??

I know this well on my job. I have 20 guys wanting to stay home and collect unemployment which in the case of the virus legislation is pretty close to what my guys make on a weekly salary. It hurts my productivity on the job and due to the legislation i have to guarantee them a job when they come back. ?So they can stay at home and collect unemployment and i have to replace them with workers willing to come to work, then when these guys decide to come back I have to lay the guys that were willing to work off or transfer them?? I thinks it's some bullshite??
Thats beyond bullshit. Government and Union workers have it way to good. Its beyond absurd the contacts they get are even considered. Im sure most are good guys, but those in charge are taking advantage of taxpayers. People unwilling to work should be fired.

Thats beyond bullshit. Government and Union workers have it way to good. Its beyond absurd the contacts they get are even considered. Im sure most are good guys, but those in charge are taking advantage of taxpayers. People unwilling to work should be fired.
Really and I know my job is not the only one so best believe there are many more across the county taking advantage of the system/situation. I am union and all my workers are union. Now, I feel that if you come to work and are infected by the virus or have symptoms, you should be paid to stay at home. No questions asked as long as it is followed with some type of doctor documentation.

Our poop bag governor was asked if people had to come back to work when called, he said no, they only need to come back when they run out of unemployment. If you want them back offer them more money. Wtf is that?
We tried to bring all our guys back. Half said no. They all got fired.? They wont be missed.
That isn't what Donald Trump says!.... :giggle:
He says one thing often that makes him my hero. What he says is ? beurocrats, and ?the dishonest media. For all his faults hes still a winner just for doing that.?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks