DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just got our state house and Senate to override our pos governor. I just heard fro. One of my dr friends the numbers have been inflated close to 50%. Just another bad flu that we all had last december and recovered just fine. I'm over it.

We just got our state house and Senate to override our pos governor. I just heard fro. One of my dr friends the numbers have been inflated close to 50%. Just another bad flu that we all had last december and recovered just fine. I'm over it.
and yet they destroyed most of the world's eccominmnes for fek ALL!?....and every one is eating it right up as predicted in event201?

So sure you seen the reports of wild animals coming out to play during lockdown ? this pic was taken 2 hours up the east coast from where I lived in south Africa ? these hippos come out all the time to grase on lawns? only round 2 ton and very dangerous ?
View attachment 57574
"jessica the house hippo" sounds like someone's ex ??

Covid numbers in south Florida have sky rocked I said this a long time ago. We’re all gonna catch covid.
You’ll either survive or die trying

Everything in SFLA was pretty much shut down 3 weeks ago. In the 3 weeks that they have reopened everything up the positive cases have gone from a average of 600-800 positive cases a day. To over 3500 new positive cases every day

the biggest hospital in Miami is already over capacity with sick covid patients. Shîts crazy

nope.?..they got this year's "slighty " worse then last year's flu..???..nothing more nothing less..?.imo of course ?
and for a start ...u can not catch a "virus"....FACT!
common cold?
listen to her

Last edited:
Ok so this is my theory

a government lab those that sit there and experience with virus and shît To learn about theM... the US military actually has a lab in the states that that’s all they do. Scary shît the stuff they play with.

Anywho
The lab in China had a accident and lost control of the virus ....
The reason why there is so much weirdness going around is because the government is responsible for this whole fuçk up but it’s obvious they can’t let the population find out it was their fault because a real revolution will pop off for sure. its why the government has deployed so many different distractions since covid hit the scene.
Keep the population in a smoke cloud, keep throwing distractions after distractions to keep the herd busy and distracted from the truth ....
Covid was created by men to thin out the worlds population ... it’s why not everyone is dying, essentially covid is just getting rid of the weakest link in the human population..... sometime in the near future they will release a stronger man created virus and repeat !!!! It’s my believe the worlds government has been doing these sorts clean ups for decades ??‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks