DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got no money either ☹?
But parents who do. No pity for you.? Tell your parents to buy some of my tpee would ya.?
I know it sucks but pick up a temp job for a month or two if you can.
Im not down and out yet. Just time to tighten the belt. RC unfortunately is not in the cards until a bit more certainty arrives. If it gets real bad ive collected silver coins most my life so can sell those off. I should be ok for a few months though.

In DC/Md, gatherings have now been reduced from 250 to 50. I'm the foreman for a crew of 50 electricians so I'm fukd cause we all meet in every morning in the breakroom to take time? Businesses, bars, movies and gyms are all shut down. I have 3 guys that do not want to return to work until this is over, whatever that means. My wife is teleworking M-Th. But on a good note, DC traffic has been great??

I had a job lined up here .... but i not sure if its still on? and all other chash i make is from selling my jewelry. Thats not running coz my stuff from south africa has not arrived? but as soon as i can ill be showing support?

I was going to ask how SA is getting on?
You're up in the hills away from Adelaide aren't you?
Living in a big city wouldn't be good at the moment.

Hey phill?? yes up in the hills so it's not to bad. My kids are still at school? my wife is a vet and will still be at work......? I'm not working so . Guess like the rest of us we will just have to play it out ?‍♂️
But the fact is still there is no comunity transmission so.......
I was going to ask how SA is getting on?
You're up in the hills away from Adelaide aren't you?
Living in a big city wouldn't be good at the moment.
You guys are all good ?

So far so good.
Managed to get some bum fodder from the wholesaler and because we're ancient we were allowed into Woolworths early yesterday so got a few supplies.
One case in Rockhampton hospital but he's from Brisbane and was in contact with a woman who'd been overseas.

I'm ready for work tomorrow, I just spent the day with the kids. Everything was great till I fell asleep on the recliner watching a stupid kid movie. I woke to silence. Not a good thing. I yelled for my daughter and heard giggling coming from the spare room. The cats littler box is in there. They had gotten over the kiddie gate and were taking cat crap litter and mixing it in the cats water bowl, and spreading it all over each other. Had to give them both baths, clean the floor, water bowl and mess with slimy cat crap. I hate cats they drive me up a wall and abhor the smell of dirty cat litter. Needless to say I'm glad it was only one day before my wife's turn to stay at home. Worst of all was I couldnt manage to get them to nap at the same time, so I couldnt go out and work on my truck. ?

Back