DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feking HATE mowing grass. If I could afford it I'd have astro turf. Theres nothing more annoying then doing the same mundane tasks every week. Takes forever, then there's all the trimming to do, to mow and trim my 1 acre takes all of 6 hours. Feking sucks. Before that was my parents house, that was close to 3 acres to mow, before that was the farm. Between the yard, and all the field lanes it would take darn near all weekend for one person. Fek grass I have better things to do then mow fricken grass.

Yall still worried about WuFlu? We just spent 4 years listening to how Trump is obese and very unhealthy. Hes old, eats fast food, and beat WuFlu in 4 days. Notice not a peep about the mass celebrations after Biden won the brand new office of the president elect? weirdos are so desperate for power they made up a whole new office of the non president.? not one single state is certified. Not one.

I feking HATE mowing grass. If I could afford it I'd have astro turf. Theres nothing more annoying then doing the same mundane tasks every week. Takes forever, then there's all the trimming to do, to mow and trim my 1 acre takes all of 6 hours. Feking sucks. Before that was my parents house, that was close to 3 acres to mow, before that was the farm. Between the yard, and all the field lanes it would take darn near all weekend for one person. Fek grass I have better things to do then mow fricken grass.
Yeah cant believe no one has invented a no grow grass spray yet? Or has it been invented and the mower companies bought it and buried the idea???

New mower $1800.00 gas for the season $100.00, general maintenance cost $50.00. Grass seed $128.00, spreader $50.00, fertilizer $250.00 (yearly cost). = $2378.00 + yearly fuel, and maintenance cost, and fertilizer cost per year for 8 years. =$5178.00
Astro turf=$2000.00 should last a minimum of 8 years......
Now remember that's a cheap box store riding mower, or a decent push mower. A good zero turn your looking north of $6k. And I didnt figure in the weed wacker, or associated cost for that. So blow me. I hate grass.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks