DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not like ol Mike gets out of the house anyway ??? it's probably to protect the world from him when he does ???
dude i feking live in my car wtf u on about... ? :ROFLMAO: ....im hardly ever home. an if i am...im a feking sleeepin???...or eating ?
im only in now drinking cider'n'doobs :p as me feking cars playin up?..or i'd b defining meself to slav hardbasss?
....yes u can sit on my face :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
he may of thought he was the son of God long ago ? ?‍♂️ ?..but hes bang on here...?.no matter what u may or may not thk?...
he may of thought he was the son of God long ago ? ?‍♂️ ?..but hes bang on here...?.no matter what u may or may not thk?...
see.....vid removed within the hr... :oops: .what dose that tell u????.....wake up ??? ?

Last edited:
Looks like y’all’s new president biden will shut us down for 4-6 weeks in the future because “he believes in science”. Cuomo is attempting to limit the amount of people you can have in your home to 10 people days before thanksgiving. These fiddlesticking politicians need mental help.
You can have him, he ain't my president.
dang..:oops:..looks like its open season for u lot in Florida??...have fun??
bout feking time i say.???....this'll soon make them fek wits thk twice before blm'in..... ??...burn..loot ...murder?
The last protest we had near me, I had asked a local officer what we were supposed to do, if said protest turned ugly. His response was shoot them and bury them in the woods. I've known this guy for a long time, and his comment took me off guard. He said they (leo's) would either have their hands full, or be forced to stand down. So it was up to us to protect ourselves. I said ok. Keep your powder dry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks