DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I switched from municipal to entertainment...... definitely not needed, although its rebuild season for the rides so idk how that would work out for us..... the work needs done by state inspection laws, but ?‍♂️. Guess it doesn't matter as long as I can keep some air of a check rolling in to pay the Bill's.

Our wonderful governor made the announcement like 6pm last night. Handful of stuff is done as of Wednesday. Said "indoor construction is still acceptable with no limitations" whatever that's supposed to mean. I do a lot of high rise work...in the city. Poorest of poor straight filth. These people have nothing. And they're far from the healthiest of individuals. The buildings are like a petri dish of viruses. Pick your favorite one. Makes me wonder (if this virus is even real) how much longer will I be working. It's a tough situation to be in. I'll be doing side work in no time for myself
Can always smoke crack with the locals if worse comes to worse lmao...had to kick em outta the stairwell this afternoon

Attachments

• PXL_20201116_164717396.jpg
    PXL_20201116_164717396.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I got bored today
We have so much freedom

We have so much freedom that: we cant agree on what a grain of sand is

We have so much freedom that: conspiracy theories run our world

We have so much freedom that: It will magically disappear

We have so much freedom that: It is a HOAX

We have so much freedom that: Ignorance has become the norm

We have so much freedom that: death is FAKE NEWS

We have so much freedom that: science is the enemy of the state

We have so much freedom that: freedom is now a political opinion

We have so much freedom that: YOU are the ENEMY

We have so much freedom that: the BASE is the only entity that matters

We have so much freedom that: ALT FACTS are real to some people

We have so much freedom that: CULTS are COOL now

We have so much freedom that: we are now the richest 3rd world poop Hole country

We have so much freedom that: Fascism is the Norm and 71 % LOVE IT

We have so much freedom that: elections are FAKE and corrupt

We have so much freedom that: fake news is real news to 71% of the country

We have so much freedom that: I am fiddlesticking tired of the lies and deceit

We have so much freedom that: I am DONE with this poop Hole fiddlesticking place , I’m gonna go live the rest of my life in a nice place in the world that I don’t have to deal with the absolute fiddlesticking stupidity of the USA anymore , thanks for reading

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks