Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

dougstar

The Sheriff⭐
Staff member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Been throughing the idea around for a whileπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” my fg is solid runs well one thing I'd like is a lipo .......but that's not what's got me thinking πŸ€” Screenshot_20200521-211026_Samsung Internet.jpg
Wanna see maybe this will be the new heart of my trusty little bugπŸ€”πŸ˜™πŸ€©
In saying the 26cc is still running 100%.
I may sell it off to pay for the new motor or other bits n Bob'sπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I guess I'll have to ask for official sponsorship from OBR...... or will this be pushing my luckπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ»

Striikar

The Speach Therapist πŸ“‹
Build Thread Contributor
I have a new 29.5 version. I been waiting to finish my build before running. The bigger one should have more torque for those bigger tires. It should move with the right gearing. Your fg is 4wd?,so it will be able to use the power to all 4 wheels - to a point anywayπŸ˜‰. Your a kiwi now(transplanted) and their known for their super high powered engines & cars!!
Stand up and be proud to represent the kiwi's.πŸ˜…πŸ
Now with saying that: if it ain't broke......

Last edited:

Z.hb71

Well used πŸ“ Harvester😳
Build Thread Contributor
Been throughing the idea around for a whileπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” my fg is solid runs well one thing I'd like is a lipo .......but that's not what's got me thinking πŸ€” View attachment 58979
Wanna see maybe this will be the new heart of my trusty little bugπŸ€”πŸ˜™πŸ€©
In saying the 26cc is still running 100%.
I may sell it off to pay for the new motor or other bits n Bob'sπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I guess I'll have to ask for official sponsorship from OBR...... or will this be pushing my luckπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ»
That's what's in my Baja, surely you won't be disappointed πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ badass motor