Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this ? now that I pulled the motor on the bug??View attachment 61197
Leak/seepage on the head gasket?? so it's only a matter of time now until it pops? now Iv gone and canceled my 30.5 motor???

LOL....I think that that is what is wrong with mine ,I will check tomorrow ,I did not use a head gasket ,i just stuck together ,as
I didnt have nothing to put on it ,I do now though!

Good eye!...(y)

You guys should really be coating your gaskets with some 515 loctite. That will stop 95% of these "blow outs" I typically use it with no gaskets to seal case halves and cylinder to cases.

Thnx!...(y)

I know any leakage in that area & anything below will wreak havoc on the fuel supply an cause the engine to not even
hit a lick!...:cool:

You guys should really be coating your gaskets with some 515 loctite. That will stop 95% of these "blow outs" I typically use it with no gaskets to seal case halves and cylinder to cases.
Didnt build this motor?? it's a 2 bolt and when it pops I'll chuck it ?? and replace with a 4 bolt ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks