Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think suspension setup is a personal thing because we all run such different setups and run on different surfaces. Spring rates and oil weights vary so much. Then you have grip to consider and you then throw in roll bars, it’s horses for courses.

Also I thought most full size serious off-roaders don’t run sway bars.

Here is a pic of the bug with the rcmax wheels🤔 it actually looks good 👍 View attachment 72716
looks luvvly jubbly with the phil colins rims on doug (y)(y),
are they the same diameter front and rear, ya should run em and see what happens :D,
reason i said are they same diameter is cos the fg 4wd setup will wind itself up wi the belt drive if there different diameters ,

Not the same diameter spents🤔 super spikes are taller so yes on a 2wd but theis pair would not work on the bug👎🏻
looks luvvly jubbly with the phil colins rims on doug (y)(y),
are they the same diameter front and rear, ya should run em and see what happens :D,
reason i said are they same diameter is cos the fg 4wd setup will wind itself up wi the belt drive if there different diameters ,

I think suspension setup is a personal thing because we all run such different setups and run on different surfaces. Spring rates and oil weights vary so much. Then you have grip to consider and you then throw in roll bars, it’s horses for courses.

Also I thought most full size serious off-roaders don’t run sway bars.
Depends on what your considering serious off roaders. Most off road racers do run sway bars. It's a means to help controll body roll. Aside from rock crawling/racing and four wheeling. If you look at the rigs you'll find them tucked up and under.

Depends on what your considering serious off roaders. Most off road racers do run sway bars. It's a means to help controll body roll. Aside from rock crawling/racing and four wheeling. If you look at the rigs you'll find them tucked up and under.
I still think there’s way too many variables but yes I do take your point.

I’m going to try with and without, front and rear. I’ll try and gauge it by eye, I’ve not looked at G meters or anything I’m not that arsed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks