Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

dougstar

After my last run the shell got a bit ripped were it fixes to the sideguards . Had some offcuts from the losi body bits of lexan. I cut two washers out of the scraps, used two part epoxy stuck them over the mounting holes (y) came out quite well. Never been so hot on the body and when i can ill buy a clear shell and spray it(y) im gonna do this from the get go on it2019-01-10_09-39-42.jpg:unsure:

evssv

its amazing how much more abuse a goo`d shell will take over one with out it.o_O...obv u need to do the right places....(y)

dougstar

well thats a sad place to live (n) wanna live with me, i only have one bed tho?:ROFLMAO::p:love:

View attachment 48755

i dunno why i like saying gay sh!t but i do :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its ok Z we are pretty liberal here @ LFS if you wanna come our we r ok with it ;) thanx for the offer im just not into that:oops:;) but its ok if you are BWAHAHAHA:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: evssv needs a change in his life sounds like he is:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)in
cant u order in the goo:unsure:.....
Im sure i could :unsure: ill see if ddm has(y)

Z.hb71

Its ok Z we are pretty liberal here @ LFS if you wanna come our we r ok with ;) thanx for the offer im just not into that:oops:;) but its ok if you are BWAHAHAHA:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: evssv needs a change in his life sounds like he is:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)in

Im sure i could :unsure: ill see if ddm has(y)
🤣😂🤣 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂
I'm sure @evssv would go for that considering things, I'm not since I'm not into that🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.