Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my last run the shell got a bit ripped were it fixes to the sideguards . Had some offcuts from the losi body bits of lexan. I cut two washers out of the scraps, used two part epoxy stuck them over the mounting holes (y) came out quite well. Never been so hot on the body and when i can ill buy a clear shell and spray it(y) im gonna do this from the get go on it2019-01-10_09-39-42.jpg:unsure:

well thats a sad place to live (n) wanna live with me, i only have one bed tho?:ROFLMAO::p:love:

View attachment 48755

i dunno why i like saying gay sh!t but i do :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its ok Z we are pretty liberal here @ LFS if you wanna come our we r ok with it ;) thanx for the offer im just not into that:oops:;) but its ok if you are BWAHAHAHA:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: evssv needs a change in his life sounds like he is:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)in
cant u order in the goo:unsure:.....
Im sure i could :unsure: ill see if ddm has(y)

Its ok Z we are pretty liberal here @ LFS if you wanna come our we r ok with ;) thanx for the offer im just not into that:oops:;) but its ok if you are BWAHAHAHA:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: evssv needs a change in his life sounds like he is:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)in

Im sure i could :unsure: ill see if ddm has(y)
??? ????????
I'm sure @evssv would go for that considering things, I'm not since I'm not into that???

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks