Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @Gamefan
Depends on who you order from and what you want to do. If you order from DDM there are very few part description so you have to be careful about what you get. Theres none of (this is on road or f1 or evo).If you order from rc car online you can mail them ffom the parts page you on and ask if it fits. What do you want to do to your beetle ?:unsure:

These are the diffs i bought from ddm coz they did not have stock of just the housings Screenshot_20190113-070414.png
And the steel gearScreenshot_20190113-070635.png

And gear plate
Screenshot_20190113-070818.png
And the break 97 when you order this part says you need a 97 break square
don't buy an extra your car has one already
Screenshot_20190113-071110.png
That should sort you out(y)

I have the alloy engine mounts. Nothing else as I wanted to see how it is stock. Now I am tempted to tear it apart and rebuild all in alloy parts.

Who makes great slick tires for 5th scale?

Alloy diff housing are stupid money
opb63_OW1140_WM0_PB0.jpg
This is €302:oops: so i don't think is worth it. So Thats why i have not gone there
After small and large engine mounts diffs and the alloy gear plate and carrier and now the srvo saver the only other ones ill go for is a clear body and alloy hubs back and front. I have not read anywere of the diff housings going south most losi rig on this forums still run plastic diff housings . So i don't think you need to worrie.
Screenshot_20190113-195704.png
rc car online offer HT version of the monster beetle pro here are the parts they would add

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks