Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not gonna go as phat as you are with your build but um really not liking the plastic stock steering and linkage. Mind if you can link me to upgrades that are worth it.
Ally engine mounts👍🏻 alloy gear plate ( you have to do the 97 brake caliper at the same time) steel spur👍🏻
Put a redneck pre filter on it
Put an outerwears on and hose clamp ( tucked the outers under the clamp)👍🏻

looks spot on doug (y)(y),
lookin forward to the vid to see how it handles with vipers all round (y),
and/or what breaks cos ya got more grip :D

It fits just a matter of how proportional it looks and how it steers
Don't really own the beetle body, have that ford looking body. Quite like the way it looks but im considering doing a bling sort of build with it. Thinking about asking rcmax if they could do green.

Think the rcmax wheels would look dope with this body

Attachments

• 20210105_121426.jpg
    20210105_121426.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 4
Don't really own the beetle body, have that ford looking body. Quite like the way it looks but im considering doing a bling sort of build with it. Thinking about asking rcmax if they could do green.
I’m sure they could I plan on doing a black anodize on the lightweight genesis centers. Detroit performance said it would be like $35 to do it. Will be going on my vekta

I’m sure they could I plan on doing a black anodize on the lightweight genesis centers. Detroit performance said it would be like $35 to do it. Will be going on my vekta
Just emailed em. Probably won't buy them anyway for a few weeks however I would like to know if I have an option. @Doug Does your FG absolutely need that sway bar in the rear? Was thinking about running without it.

Sure its not 100% needed 🤔 I run sway. Bars on all my cars👍🏻
Just emailed em. Probably won't buy them anyway for a few weeks however I would like to know if I have an option. @Doug Does your FG absolutely need that sway bar in the rear? Was thinking about running without it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks